So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Oh yes because broski is the authority here :lol: 

your people want the boy dead 

Don’t you fucking tell Slinger what I think I know about what he knows that he thinks about what I really mean and know....and think!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You understand these chants and the tomahawk chop at the games is offensive to the Indians right? Why doesn’t this bother you as well?

everyone is offended by different shit. some of it is overboard, some not. i don't find that offensive. do you?  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t you fucking tell Slinger what I think I know about what he knows that he thinks about what I really mean and know....and think!!!!

well you two are contradicting each other, bigly. normally that warrants debate. or isnt that allowed in the tribe? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

everyone is offended by different shit. some of it is overboard, some not. i don't find that offensive. do you?  

I absolutely think it’s inappropriate. I’m not offended though. Just seems odd to me.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

well you two are contradicting each other, bigly. normally that warrants debate. or isnt that allowed in the tribe? 

Allow me to help you with this.  We don’t “contradict” each other because we are two separate people with separate thoughts. We may mostly agree on certain subjects but, we don’t necessarily have to and certainly don’t have to agree 100% with one another.  In other words, we don’t take orders from any political party through their media that require us to echo each other in perfect sync while spewing talking points.

This is why the Dems and your liberal movement is such a mess.  Once you get separated and are out of the defined and issued “points”, it all falls apart.  That’s why you’ve moved the narrative here so many times.  Now, it’s a debate about “defining racism”.

Fail.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

OMG

:lol:

if i made that statement i'd be chastised all day. why would you be offended? 

I said I was not. Maybe if I was an Indian I would be. :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Allow me to help you with this.  We don’t “contradict” each other because we are two separate people with separate thoughts. We may mostly agree on certain subjects but, we don’t necessarily have to and certainly don’t have to agree 100% with one another.  In other words, we don’t take orders from any political party through their media that require us to echo each other in perfect sync while spewing talking points.

This is why the Dems and your liberal movement is such a mess.  Once you get separated and are out of the defined and issued “points”, it all falls apart.  That’s why you’ve moved the narrative here so many times.  Now, it’s a debate about “defining racism”.

Fail.

just stfu :lol:

spin it all ya want. you think, or at least thought, the kid was being a snide little cunt. sludgey thinks the kid was an innocent twat just having fun. that, my friend, is major contradiction. 

spin it all ya want. you think, or at least thought, the kid was being a snide little cunt. sludgey thinks the kid was an innocent twat just having fun. that, my friend, is major contradiction. 

You do realize that both of them are a few pancakes short of a stack, right?

You're arguing with people whose opinion literally no one takes seriously.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I said I was not. Maybe if I was an Indian I would be. :lol: 

i realize that. i was basically asking why you'd even have to make that statement. so if you were an indian you would be. but if you were the indian in this situation, much worse and obvious,  you would not be? lmfao. you just boxed yourself into a corner dude. :lol:

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

yes i know. i just like cornering them and watching them try to wiggle out. same with spedmo.

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Haha 1

i realize that. i was basically asking why you'd even have to make that statement. so if you were an indian you would be. but if you were the indian in this situation, much worse and obvious,  you would not be? lmfao. you just boxed yourself into a corner dude. :lol:

Post the link where I said the kids were innocent...I’ll wait. I don’t think I’ve commented either way.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

OMG...look in a mirror Dan.🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I still think the kid is a punk twat that needs a good slap or two.  Nothing has changed there. I'm just not going to call him a raving racist because he wears a hat you don't like.  SBYL.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Go radicalize yourself.  :lol: 

The bold is SPECTACULAR!!!!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

There’s some irony.  If there is any 2 peoples opinion that I don’t take seriously, it is yours and slingers.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Post the link where I said the kids were innocent...I’ll wait. I don’t think I’ve commented either way.

after you show me where you say they were guilty. this is so typical of you bozos. you think one way, make posts that support your team the other way, but then when cornered make asses out of yourselves. such cowards.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, DriftBusta said:

There’s some irony.  If there is any 2 peoples opinion that I don’t take seriously, it is yours and slingers.

It's the delivery of their opinions that I enjoy.  Occasionally, they can both present their ideas almost like they are worth taking into consideration.  :lmao: