So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

Just now, Snoslinger said:

like i said, turn this thing around and replace the white kid with a black one, the native american with a white war vet. there'd be a shitload of 180s in here. 

RIght...so, rewrite the story in a way that makes you feel just about what your media just did.  Got it.

Slinger Vortex.png

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

yawn. ya want me to answer a question that makes 0 sense. do you need some help with it? did you mean "interupting", instead of "mocking"? or are you sticking with mocking?

Seriously dude, always looking for that "gotcha" moment??,..Get a fucking life Playtex..That has to be one of the most lame replies you have posted, only because you don't have a fucking leg to stand on.. Pathetic..

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Seriously dude, always looking for that "gotcha" moment??,..Get a fucking life Playtex..That has to be one of the most lame replies you have posted, only because you don't have a fucking leg to stand on.. Pathetic..

was it because the songs they were supposedly singing didn't have any drum solos in them, so the indian was mocking their songs with the drum?  do you even know what mocking means? if you are going to say stupid shit, i am going to rib you for it. 

Edited by Snoslinger

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You don’t think mocking a Native American’s songs is racist? I mean ok, lol...  Call it what it is. 

You are deep in the weeds.  This is a chain of causality issue.  The old man wasn't minding his own business.  The kids were.  What the kids did was stupid but, they didn't instigate the event..at all.  No...I do not think it is "racist"

Let's get out of the weeds a bit..if you would follow me for a minute.  Why are we even hearing about this?  You know why.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are deep in the weeds.  This is a chain of causality issue.  The old man wasn't minding his own business.  The kids were.  What the kids did was stupid but, they didn't instigate the event..at all.  

Let's get out of the weeds a bit..if you would follow me for a minute.  Why are we even hearing about this?  You know why.  

that didn't answer his question....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

was it because the songs they were supposedly singing didn't have any drum solos in them, so the indian was mocking their songs with the drum?  do you even know what mocking means? if you are going to say stupid shit, i am going to rib you for it. 

Have you seen what you post like daily??

• Like 1

You are deep in the weeds.  This is a chain of causality issue.  The old man wasn't minding his own business.  The kids were.  What the kids did was stupid but, they didn't instigate the event..at all.  

I am not nor have I denied why we are talking about this. Becuase they were wearing MAGA hats. Now answer my question becuase what hats they were wearing has zero impact on whether it was racist or not. Is mock chanting a native man regardless of who started what racist? 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I am not nor have I denied why we are talking about this. Becuase they were wearing MAGA hats. Now answer my question becuase what hats they were wearing has zero impact on whether it was racist or not. Is mock chanting a native man regardless of who started what racist? 

I edited.  No...I don't think it is racist.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

BTW...better check with Sliinger on this.  He's pretty upset if people vary from the orders handed down by his MSM.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I edited.  No...I don't think it is racist.

Really? Ok. But you do agree they were mock chanting? You don’t think insulting a person of color’s heritage through mockery is racist? What would that be? Boys being boys? A misunderstanding? Lol.... Too easy. 

BTW...better check with Sliinger on this.  He's pretty upset if people vary from the orders handed down by his MSM.

Everyone knows this has traction becuase it’s white boys, wearing maga hats, coming at a person of color. The problem you and the others here are missing is simple. That is window dressing. The only part that matters when all of that is removed is what people who look past partisanship see. A group taunting a person of color through mockery of their culture. Game, blouses. 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Define mocking for me please?

And then tell me how the boy in the red hat and grey coat the veteran approached and got in his face with a drum "mocked" his drumming?? :pc:

FFS..idiots abound

Edited by Rigid1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Really? Ok. But you do agree they were mock chanting? You don’t think insulting a person of color’s heritage through mockery is racist? What would that be? Boys being boys? A misunderstanding? Lol.... Too easy. 

Yes, really.  This mocking isn't racism.  That's just Obama era jibberish.  

You just ran deep in the weeds again on the rest of this. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending one shitty action over another.  I'm also not condemning one of the other.  Fact is, the old man wasn't minding his own business....AND THIS IS ABOUT THE FUCKING HATS!

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Everyone knows this has traction becuase it’s white boys, wearing maga hats, coming at a person of color. The problem you and the others here are missing is simple. That is window dressing. The only part that matters when all of that is removed is what people who look past partisanship see. A group taunting a person of color through mockery of their culture. Game, blouses. 

I'm beginning to see why you are upset.  Apparently, your facts are a tad askew. Really, it could be argued that the old feller was mocking indians also.  Was this the setting in which these tribal type dances occured?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, really.  This mocking isn't racism.  That's just Obama era jibberish.  

You just ran deep in the weeds again on the rest of this. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending one shitty action over another.  I'm also not condemning one of the other.  Fact is, the old man wasn't minding his own business....AND THIS IS ABOUT THE FUCKING HATS!

:lol:

wow