So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

"I am the student in the video who was confronted by the Native American protestor," the young man, Nick Sandmann, a junior at Covington Catholic High School in Covington, Kentucky, said in a statement his family issued through a public relations firm.

Lmao

"his family issued through a public relations firm."

🤔

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The white kids were being insulting, mockful, and disrespectful. 

Which is exactly how upper middle class white kids usually act. Because their parents are shit and never taught them respect.

Yes, they absolutely where. But that's only part of the story which is my point.   As far as that's how white kids usually act, well whatever dude.

15 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No PR firm can fix the fact that this kid looks like an even more pathetic version of Joey Logano :lol: 

I feel like I should know who that is but I don't. :lol:

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Yes, they absolutely where. But that's only part of the story which is my point.   As far as that's how white kids usually act, well whatever dude.

What's the rest of the story? 

• Gold Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

I feel like I should know who that is but I don't. :lol:

What's the rest of the story? 

I dont know, just tell me all white people are racist and capitalism is evil. That's where you'll wind up anyway.  :bc:

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

The media report I saw didn't say that. Instead they made it out to be the white kid insulting the native guy who was merely chanting for native pride day or whatever we call it. Obviously  this was not the case. The media dropped the ball, as usual. In my opinion  they do this shit on purpose to inflame tensions and give themselves something to report on 24/7. Fuck the MSM, lying douchebags!

Yeah, librul MSMs failed again here.  And that’s the final take away.  If this kid wasn’t wearing he hat, we’d never know this happened.  Period.

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I watched the whole video. 

Lol.  Why did you even bother? 

Joke.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, librul MSMs failed again here.  And that’s the final take away.  If this kid wasn’t wearing he hat, we’d never know this happened.  Period.

Lol.  Why did you even bother? 

Joke.

What failed are the parents or the little privileged private school pricks.  Blame the media :lmao:  And how does that fit into your right wing accountability narrative.....?? 

Just now, SnowRider said:

What failed are the parents or the little privileged private school pricks.  Blame the media :lmao:  And how does that fit into your right wing accountability narrative.....?? 

Your team loses...again.  Ripped to shreds on your own lies.  Normal.  But remember (as you are being fed again). Losing is winning!!!

:lmao:

Your whole party has Dunning Kruger!!!!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Captain Waffle in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!

Facts are this, Jimster.  The video you showed didn’t have the whole story.  You and I (and everyone else with a functioning brain) knows damn well what it seemed to show.  It was a false flag The kid is still a bitch because no matter what, that’s still just an old man.  But, I don’t stay attached to false narratives.  I was duped...and can admit it.  You on the other hand, want to keep believing something in the video that was at best, a misdirection and at worst, a lie.  What you are trying to still believe...I don’t know.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Facts are this, Jimster.  The video you showed didn’t have the whole story.  You and I (and everyone else with a functioning brain) knows damn well what it seemed to show.  It was a false flag The kid is still a bitch because no matter what, that’s still just an old man.  But, I don’t stay attached to false narratives.  I was duped...and can admit it.  You on the other hand, want to keep believing something in the video that was at best, a misdirection and at worst, a lie.  What you are trying to still believe...I don’t know.

Why has the Diocese issued a statement apologizing for their actions?  

:backpeddle:

@Jimmy Snacks he waffled because Ben and Ryan posted their opinions......and the guy who’s all about teaching everyone a lesson on the interwebs buckled :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Why has the Diocese issued a statement apologizing for their actions?  

:backpeddle:

@Jimmy Snacks he waffled because Ben and Ryan posted their opinions......and the guy who’s all about teaching everyone a lesson on the interwebs buckled :lmao: 

Because the kid is still a twat...but wasn’t the instigator.  I form my opinions based zero on anyone else’s.  Sorry about your cult’s ways.  :lol:

Look Jimmy!  Do you have salt?

77470551-794B-415F-9112-9D8854C17ADF.png

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not sticking with anything....regardless of what any video shows I have maintained all along that the kid is a snotty little twat.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Because the kid is still a twat...but wasn’t the instigator.  I form my opinions based zero on anyone else’s.  Sorry about your cult’s ways.  :lol:

Look Jimmy!  Do you have salt?

77470551-794B-415F-9112-9D8854C17ADF.png

You form your opinions based on right wing hackery and delusion.  :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You form your opinions based on right wing hackery and delusion.  :lmao: 

Joke.  Go fuck yourslef you little twat.  Get that cold call list ready to dual for dollars!  Why do you start the year behind your quota and end it the same way?

Loser.  :lol:

Nobody expects much out of you at all.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Joke.  Go fuck yourslef you little twat.  Get that cold call list ready to dual for dollars!  Why do you start the year behind your quota and end it the same way?

Loser.  :lol:

Nobody expects much out of you at all.

You lose........again :lmao: