So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You fucking idiots, why harras natives because black isrialites harrased you? My conclusion, because you're scared to confront the real bullies so you take it out on an innocent party.

Unfuck then untrigger yourself and go watch the vids of what happened.  It’s clear these kids didn’t seek out this old man but, the other way around.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

You fucking idiots, why harras natives because black isrialites harrased you? My conclusion, because you're scared to confront the real bullies so you take it out on an innocent party.

Fuck you moron the Native America man approached the kids. Watch the video 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Unfuck then untrigger yourself and go watch the vids of what happened.  It’s clear these kids didn’t seek out this old man but, the other way around.

Honestly the kid looks too much like Joey Logano for me to ever care about his feelings.

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Fuck you moron the Native America man approached the kids. Watch the video 

I will when I get home from dinner, but the fact that you think the kid did nothing wrong is just more evidence he's a little shit in my book.

Edited by Wildboer

If the kid reacted to the racist Old mans inciting, the alt left would freak 

if the kid backed away, they’d call him a pussy 

if he just stood there and did nothing they would lose their collective minds :lol: standing there is so racist 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Honestly the kid looks too much like Joey Logano for me to ever care about his feelings.

I will when I get home from dinner, but the fact that you think the kid did nothing wrong is just more evidence he's a little shit in my book.

The kids no gem but, it takes two...and the truth of what happens is important here.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

40 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I hope these kids parents are embarrassed and ashamed of their behavior. 

Embarrassed that some grown man approached them and beat a drum in their faces for no reason. 

Sorry I don’t give a fuck that they said build a wall and he doesn’t like it. 

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The kids no gem but, it takes two...and the truth of what happens is important here.

"It takes two" is a cop out if you ask me.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Embarrassed that some grown man approached them and beat a drum in their faces for no reason. 

Sorry I don’t give a fuck that they said build a wall and he doesn’t like it. 

If the old man didn't step in it wasn't a drum that was going to get beat...

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The kids did nothing wrong but wear MAGA hats which made them a target. Had they not had those hats on there would’ve been zero coverage of this at all. 

5BCA4D73-BA41-4886-88B5-D2267154193C.jpeg

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

I hope these kids parents are embarrassed and ashamed of their behavior. 

Naw, they got some “different angle” camera footage and a “social media post” clarifying it and making it ok. ALL IS GOOD NOW MOTO!!! Smh, the little fucks were mock chanting, smirking like little cunts, and had every opportunity to ignore it even if the guy was looking for confrontation. They were an amped up mob of little trumptards who got exactly what they wanted. Drama. Their parents probably beamed with pride..

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Naw, they got some “different angle” camera footage and a “social media post” clarifying it and making it ok. ALL IS GOOD NOW MOTO!!! Smh, the little fucks were mock chanting, smirking like little cunts, and had every opportunity to ignore it even if the guy was looking for confrontation. They were an amped up mob of little trumptards who got exactly what they wanted. Drama. Their parents probably beamed with pride..

Exactly.