Nancy Pelosi is winning in her battle with Trump.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Only with her base of echo chambered retards.

This is a loser for the Dems.  Only way they win is if Trump caves....then he’s done.

I like the fact that ICE and the border aren’t getting paid. Sucks about the coast guard though. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Stop more drugs and illegal immigrants than your wall. Isn’t that what this is all about?

Wait, They don’t just “eat bacon, drink beer and chase whores” like Spinner says?

Sometimes it’s fun to throw rocks at you kids on the short bus.  Sometimes it’s boring.  This time it’s the latter.

Everyone is going to get paid, stop with the bullshit.  Again, this is nothing more than when a business misses payroll.   Do people walk off the job when a company misses payroll without losing their job?  IMO,These people should actually be working.

Just now, racer254 said:

Everyone is going to get paid, stop with the bullshit.  Again, this is nothing more than when a business misses payroll.   Do people walk off the job when a company misses payroll without losing their job?  IMO,These people should actually be working.

well lets face the fact most americans would struggle missing a couple of paychecks so it's  abig deal to those having to struggle

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well lets face the fact most americans would struggle missing a couple of paychecks so it's  abig deal to those having to struggle

In 2014, the average federal employee salary was $84,153, approximately 50% more than the average private sector worker earned.

The economy is doing great right now, what are these people going to do if the economy drops?  FFS are these people living paycheck to paycheck?

Nah, this is just afj getting his talking points for the week ahead.  Take a good look at the threads he is posting today.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member

Im sure most of those affected by the shutdown.... are collecting unemployment by now and are enjoying their vacation time.

May have to reimburse once they get back pay that's all.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Im sure most of those affected by the shutdown.... are collecting unemployment by now and are enjoying their vacation time.

Well, the op has threads saying that he is a government worker in one thread, another talking about his vacation and renewing his passport and a 3rd talking about buying another vehicle.  I guess he isn't effected by the shutdown.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, the op has threads saying that he is a government worker in one thread, another talking about his vacation and renewing his passport and a 3rd talking about buying another vehicle.  I guess he isn't effected by the shutdown.

Shut up stupid 👍

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

In 2014, the average federal employee salary was $84,153, approximately 50% more than the average private sector worker earned.

The economy is doing great right now, what are these people going to do if the economy drops?  FFS are these people living paycheck to paycheck?

Nah, this is just afj getting his talking points for the week ahead.  Take a good look at the threads he is posting today.

most americans live paycheck to paycheck,   fed employee of not.  

31 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Quit counting other members money you mouth breathing dummy.

46 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

May have to reimburse once they get back pay that's all.

should be no UI they are working just not being paid 

42 minutes ago, racer254 said:

OP is smarter than the average cat and from what i remeber works for the state not the feds

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

My employer doesnt pay me on time???? I dont go to fucking work. Simple as that

That's what I was thinking but Racer seems to think it happens all the time and people should still go to work regardless. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I love the speculation.  It's exactly what the media relies on for you fellas to fall for the story.

If is slingers favorite word next to collusion. 

:lol: