China prepares to buckle on the trade war

BOHICA

• Gold Member

It’s just about over fellas.  They can’t sustain this beating from trump.  Good to see a president like Trump that has the balls to go after the big fish in the pond.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/20/china-set-to-post-slowest-growth-in-28-years-in-2018.html

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

The only thing they have left is posturing with their military. 

This isn't the Obama clan at the reins any longer.  They know that.  I don't think they are gonna "posture' anything militarily.  They'll get back to the table and make a deal.

What did our markets do last year? About even? GDP rose at 3%+? Unemployment at near record lows? I’d say we won that battle. Let’s see if we can get some real concessions. I wouldn’t take the foot off the gas now. Maybe don’t accelerate, but we aren’t hurting. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What did our markets do last year? About even? GDP rose at 3%+? Unemployment at near record lows? I’d say we won that battle. Let’s see if we can get some real concessions. I wouldn’t take the foot off the gas now. Maybe don’t accelerate, but we aren’t hurting. 

Exactly.....let the measures in place exact the most damage on them economically while not completely undermining the growth here at home. It took 5 decades for the globalists to destroy our middle class......it is not going to be undone in 1-2 years. It has to be a cultural shift in the hearts and minds of american citizens 

Edited by f7ben

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This isn't the Obama clan at the reins any longer.  They know that.  I don't think they are gonna "posture' anything militarily.  They'll get back to the table and make a deal.

I agree but the snowflakes will be trembling thinking that Armageddon is around the corner.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

When the numbers improve over what was happening before, then trump gets some credit. Crashing a car, then fixing it back to what it was prior to the crash, does not improve the car. 

It’s about what we are targeting. Chinese reduction of tariffs and protectionism, stopping dumping, and protections for US IP. I don’t think we will fix the trade gap. We are too big of a consumer, and they are too cheap of a producer that takes our money and invests it back into our bond market to control their monetary policy. It really is a nice deal for us. 

4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I agree but the snowflakes will be trembling thinking that Armageddon is around the corner.

Fear, self victimization and self loathing.  Good Librulz!

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

When the numbers improve over what was happening before, then trump gets some credit. Crashing a car, then fixing it back to what it was prior to the crash, does not improve the car. 

:lol: I love it when you don't see the massive irony in your posts.  "mUH...oBAMA FIXED THInGS!...LOok At the StOCk Mahrkit!!"   :lmao:

Stop fucking trolling.

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Can't you, for once, give credit where it's due? Trump has played chicken with Chusumtwat and won. Name me another President in recent memory that had the balls to challenge them like he has.