900T

f7ben

Buddy has a well setup 1200. Running a pb80 and rev limiter raised.

He raced a stock 900T yesterday and killed it. 1200 ran 5mph faster on top end.

Pathetic

Edited by f7ben

Hahaha......poor cornfield Fib marooned down there in Indianastan. Sucks to live down there. Now I see how cunty I looked for the last 3.5 years. I should have just moved back home on day 2!

• Haha 1

Just now, Reevester said:

Funny because I know a guy with one and he said the 1200 couldn't reel him in. Stock I assume. :news:

Bill's sleds always run very well. I would assume this result is not typical. Bill is a skidoo guy and he is not impressed with the 900T is what I gather lol

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bill's sleds always run very well. I would assume this result is not typical. Bill is a skidoo guy and he is not impressed with the 900T is what I gather lol

I'll take frozen relays and steering over grenading bottom ends. :lol:

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hahaha......poor cornfield Fib marooned down there in Indianastan. Sucks to live down there. Now I see how cunty I looked for the last 3.5 years. I should have just moved back home on day 2!

I’m sure the boys in Mn missed you.

F881C6EA-7555-4DA6-B3C6-6BE42AA67C72.gif

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

What's results of said 1200 vs your slow faggot 850?

I'll find out soon enough. His sleds always run fast so I wouldnt be surprised if it's close. My sled ran 117 on the dreamometer yesterday and was pulling hard everywhere

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll find out soon enough. His sleds always run fast so I wouldnt be surprised if it's close. My sled ran 117 on the dreamometer yesterday and was pulling hard everywhere

Buy my 1253 and have some fun..:happy:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Coming by them at 125mph sounds dangerous!!!!

Not 1 on 1, a group that would be.. I recall 2 brothers came here to race, 1 had a Pat Hauke turbo  4 cylinder Yamaha Pat built, crazy fast sled, the 2 brothers lined up and I stayed back +/- 100', I shot up between both of them like they were standing still, really p-ssed off the one with the Turbo, the ice track was over 130' wide so it wasn't dangerous.

I'm selling all the Mod stuff, well at least the race sleds (3) as I'm getting a bit too old now, almost 72.

Edited by XCR1250