20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

A plant :lol:

so the school, the students defending the asshat, were all in on this? Or was this guy rogue and everyone just assumed he was a student ?

:lmao:

Not the kid you fuck head.  In your world, which direction is the sky?

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ummm...not sure that's what I saw.  Although, now, it seems pretty clear the drum beaters were the instigators here.  

How would I respond?  :lol: 

Image result for five finger death punch gif kill bill

I would have beat on the drum with my pocket knife.  Wouldn’t have touched the guy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

That’s the way I seen it. The chug was the one being racist 

That "chug" fought in Vietnam....meanwhile you play drag racer while pretending to run your inlaws farm you bigmouth twat.

Just now, BOHICA said:

I would have beat on the drum with my pocket knife.  Wouldn’t have touched the guy.

That's still assault...and with a deadly weapon.  May as well make it worth it of you are gonna go that route.

I'm not beating some old guys ass, I'm not even gonna waste my time standing if front of him like a little snot nosed pussy.  Let's see him pick one of those retards screaming like an ANtifa faggot in the background and stand in front of them and smile.  

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That "chug" fought in Vietnam....meanwhile you play drag racer while pretending to run your inlaws farm you bigmouth twat.

And Vietnam was a joke that should never have happened you neocon 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's still assault...and with a deadly weapon.  May as well make it worth it of you are gonna go that route.

I'm not beating some old guys ass, I'm not even gonna waste my time standing if front of him like a little snot nosed pussy.  Let's see him pick one of those retards screaming like an ANtifa faggot in the background and stand in front of them and smile.  

Knife has to be over 3 inches to be considered a deadly weapon in most jurisdictions.  Maybe simple assault would be it.  Most likely nothing with a small blade with a few holes in the drum.  You could prolly even remove that drum from the individual as it is harassment to have that individual approach you and beat on it while screaming which is against the law. 

Just now, BOHICA said:

Knife has to be over 3 inches to be considered a deadly weapon in most jurisdictions.  Maybe simple assault would be it.  Most likely nothing with a small blade with a few holes in the drum.  You could prolly even remove that drum from the individual as it is harassment to have that individual approach you and beat on it while screaming which is against the law. 

This all sounds dumb to me.  You're gonna cut up an old man's drum?  Like I said, that whole area looked like it was full of retards, there are better targets.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This all sounds dumb to me.  You're gonna cut up an old man's drum?  Like I said, that whole area looked like it was full of retards, there are better targets.

Not going to let it be beat in my face especially when the Indian came looking for a trouble when one is mind your own business.  one simple “back away sir as you are harassing” and if it continued that drum would be destroyed...  simple.  

11 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Not going to let it be beat in my face especially when the Indian came looking for a trouble when one is mind your own business.  one simple “back away sir as you are harassing” and if it continued that drum would be destroyed...  simple.  

Neither side was minding their own business, as it were.

Neal

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I think we all need to take a field trip, sit on lawn chairs drinking beer and just take it all in.

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I think we all need to take a field trip, sit on lawn chairs drinking beer and just take it all in.

Im lyin down...im not doing anything today. Fuck it.

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

And I used to think airports are the best place to people watch..  Sitting right there in DC, taking that hot mess of Americana all in?  So much laughter...and shame.