• Gold Member

Of course they make it about Trump.  Idiots. This kid is just an ignorant jackoff who is about to get bitch slapped all over social media and deservedly so. It has nothing to do with Trump any more than Hilary is responsible for the DWI of someone wearing one of her tshirts.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The kid was being a little twat but since he had a maga hat on these clowns will defend him no matter what. 

They were all having a good time it seems....the guy in the video said everyone was angry.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Wtf?  How many of these threads do we need?

Why does Spinner need to make it all about his daily whine?  He should read more before posting.  MC also.

If it looks and sounds anti-Trump......run with it!!:horse:

Who cares about facts.....its todays journalism.

12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If it looks and sounds anti-Trump......run with it!!:horse:

Who cares about facts.....its todays journalism.

Yep.  It's keeping their little party fans together in the complete absence of leadership, a message, a plan, good candidates, etc......

10 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Democrat plant 

That's what it is starting to look like too. The timeline is a bit too close from the incident to CNN grabbing headlines to me.  And his responses are pretty well scripted to suit the narrative.

• Gold Member

That Native American is pretty disrespectful.  Approaching people and kids and beating a drum and screaming in their face.  He definitely moved well inside somebodies bubble.  Props to the kid for being polite but standing his ground.

Edited by BOHICA

24 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Democrat plant 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  It's keeping their little party fans together in the complete absence of leadership, a message, a plan, good candidates, etc......

That's what it is starting to look like too. The timeline is a bit too close from the incident to CNN grabbing headlines to me.  And his responses are pretty well scripted to suit the narrative.

:lol:a plant

This is a great example of why the mueller investigation is waaaaaaaaaaaay over your heads 

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That Native American is pretty disrespectful.  Approaching people and kids and beating a drum and screaming in their face.  He definitely moved well inside somebodies bubble.  Props to the kid for being polite but standing his ground.

Meh...the kids a bitch.  Get if front of somebody your own age and smile..then...let's see.  But still, yes, it appears this was on the drum beaters for purposely NOT minding their own business.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh...the kids a bitch.  Get if front of somebody your own age and smile..then...let's see.  But still, yes, it appears this was on the drum beaters for purposely NOT minding their own business.

Approach somebody, while screaming and beating a drum inches from their face....

how would you respond.  Kid was very respectful.  Just smiled.  That’s it.

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Approach somebody, while screaming and beating a drum inches from their face....

That’s the way I seen it. The chug was the one being racist 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

That’s the way I seen it. The chug was the one being racist 

I dont think anybody here would respond so nicely to have some one approach you and start screaming and beat a drum within your personal bubble.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ummm...not sure that's what I saw.  Although, now, it seems pretty clear the drum beaters were the instigators here.  

How would I respond?  :lol: 

Image result for five finger death punch gif kill bill

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I dont think anybody here would respond so nicely to have some one approach you and start screaming and beat a drum within your personal bubble.

People are literally freaking out over a kid who stood there and did nothing :lol: 

he didn’t get in the Indians face it was the other way around 

Edited by Rod Johnson