This Punk Needs a Beating

22 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Nice headline.  :lol: 

Unreal.  Slinger will buy in 100%!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Perhaps the Indian cunt banging a drum in a kids face after chasing him down meant nothing too...

Neal

Well Neal...the old Indian Cunt Vietnam Vet gets the benefit of the doubt over the little fuckstick teenager.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well Neal...the old Indian Cunt Vietnam Vet gets the benefit of the doubt over the little fuckstick teenager.

I don't give the doubt to either, I would rather wait for the facts of the story to come out.  

The narrative that the group of Catholic school boys went and chased down some inert Native American protesters certainly seems to be incorrect.

Neal

I don't see why the kids or the school should be apologizing for a thing. The drummer and tribe initiated the whole thing. Last thing I knew it wasn't illegal to support a sitting President. Maybe Elizabeth Warren could offer a peace pipe to all. 

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I don't give the doubt to either, I would rather wait for the facts of the story to come out.  

The narrative that the group of Catholic school boys went and chased down some inert Native American protesters certainly seems to be incorrect.

Neal

Yep.  Kid is still a bitch though.   

6 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I don't see why the kids or the school should be apologizing for a thing. The drummer and tribe initiated the whole thing. Last thing I knew it wasn't illegal to support a sitting President. Maybe Elizabeth Warren could offer a peace pipe to all. 

That's still our culture.  Let the left decide the narrative and pass judgement...everyone else had better apologize.  This "correction" still isn't where it needs to be yet.  Let's hope the school puts out a more defined "apology" or redaction.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Kid is still a bitch though.   

That's still our culture.  Let the left decide the narrative and pass judgement...everyone else had better apologize.  This "correction" still isn't where it needs to be yet.  Let's hope the school puts out a more defined "apology" or redaction.

Both sides seem to be self-serving twits, seemingly meant for, and destined to each other.

Neal

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Both sides seem to be self-serving twits, seemingly meant for, and destined to each other.

Neal

Another "gathering" of activists.  smh.  

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

bOtH sIdEs...

MeDiA...

Shhhh...we'll ring your bell when we need some false dichotomy and  racist rhetoric.

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’m not sure how this is even news

Yes you do.

23 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Of course its incorrect. It wont stop Snacks and Slinger from jumping to conclusions though. 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Of course its incorrect. It wont stop Snacks and Slinger from jumping to conclusions though. 

Tonight’s top story on CNN: white male wears hat while standing there. Should we be outraged? Top dot connectors say yes