This Punk Needs a Beating

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Tell us again why you have 40k posts?

I know where my wife is and I’m not 

alone.....

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now, to be fair, I know I back tracked and admitted I jumped to conclusions on this shit.  I’m pretty sure pouty did at the time also.  We got snookered just like everyone else....and now I’m glad this kid is reaping the rewards.

Yup.  And the media can start paying for their fuckery.

I'm sure the majority of Americans did as well but I hope this is an eye opener, a reality check, for those that immediately jump on board and believes everything what MSM feeds them. 

I am not free and clear of this myself. I remember thinking the same way initially but I am unsure if I commented in this thread or not? 

Hopefully this sends a message to other MSM outlets, including our up here as well. 

It was pretty clear what this was about right away.   TDS had already gripped many on here and across the nation.  

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It was pretty clear what this was about right away.   TDS had already gripped many on here and across the nation.  

exactly

as soon as someone sees that red hat they get enraged quickly.. I love it

Fucking lunatics

Edited by Pete
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

exactly

as soon as someone sees that red hat they get enraged quickly.. I love it

Fucking lunatics

Just ask yourself how that story would have been presented differently if the same kid had a "I'm with Hillary" hat on.   Would have saved some media outlets millions.  :lol:  The leftist MSM would have presented him as a hero and hope for modern day youth.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just ask yourself how that story would have been presented differently if the same kid had a "I'm with Hillary" hat on.   Would have save some media outlets millions.  :lol:  The leftist MSM would have presented him as a hero and hope for modern day youth.  

Imagine the outrage that a deranged Vietnam baby killer would confront the pinnacle of American wholesomeness.....

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bored today Moe....that kid is still a smarmy little twat...reminds me of me. :thumbsup:

Hahaha....edit for accuracy.  It applies to 80% of the reactionary threads you post daily.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

:lol:priceless

When Pouts says "snake is alone" sounds like he's going after family to me. 

Diagnosis is triggered 

Call in Moto for a meme assault! 

The alone thing was directed at me because I’m getting a divorce. He thinks he’s some smart guy that knows my life. Little does he know I’ve probably had more pussy in the last year than he’s had his whole life. What a loser

king of assumptions

loves trying to take cheap shots at family 

look at woolie

Edited by Pete
  • Thanks 1

On 1/20/2019 at 12:02 PM, J. Jackson said:

I don't see why the kids or the school should be apologizing for a thing. The drummer and tribe initiated the whole thing. Last thing I knew it wasn't illegal to support a sitting President. Maybe Elizabeth Warren could offer a peace pipe to all. 

Count me as a supporter from the git go. I hope these kids get $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2