This Punk Needs a Beating

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course you would....right until his opinion differed from yours.

nope. we can agree to disagree and i'd still want him on my side. he may be a little out there at times, but he ain't no dummy like your new friends.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

nope. we can agree to disagree and i'd still want him on my side. he may be a little out there at times, but he ain't no dummy like your new friends.

My new friends.... you are one weird motherfucker.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course you would....right until his opinion differed from yours.

Aint that the truth. That's when he'd turn on him and run with the Utopia Island BS like always

Edited by Skidooski

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hahahaha. “Your new friends”. :lmao: 

You are such a moron. You act like your existence here is one big popularity contest and you need to win it at all costs. You have a serious mental problem man. You need to see a shrink. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. “Your new friends”. :lmao: 

You are such a moron. You act like your existence here is one big popularity contest and you need to win it at all costs. You have a serious mental problem man. You need to see a shrink. 

:lol: i'm not trying to "win" anything you damn fool. just call things as i seem them. especially the obvious things. like you portraying yourself as some immature, dumb jackass to fit in with some douches on a snowmobile site. maybe it's you who needs a shrink? or a neurologist to get your brain function checked out. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: i'm not trying to "win" anything you damn fool. just call things as i seem them. especially the obvious things. like you portraying yourself as some immature, dumb jackass to fit in with some douches on a snowmobile site. maybe it's you who needs a shrink? or a neurologist to get your brain function checked out. 

Nice come back moron.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

btw, if i was trying to win some popularity contest wouldn't i be more like you? running around saying stupid shit i don't believe? 

duh

Go ahead and make up more BS lies.  You are quite proficient at it.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Go ahead and make up more BS lies.  You are quite proficient at it.  

Isnt it like super strange that someone tries to tell you what you are thinking or feeling?? Its like soooooooo frigging odd..

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Isnt it like super strange that someone tries to tell you what you are thinking or feeling?? Its like soooooooo frigging odd..

He is like a 6th grade girl trying to build up his clique.  What a fucking idiot.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not a race traitor...trader. 

Like a politician that uses the issue for political gain....pandering if you will.

Oh, gotcha. I was gonna say that’s pretty harsh ya old cunt! 

Either way I don’t think this is about pandering. This wasn’t changed by politicians. Do you not think a black man has a harder go of it in America than a white man? Do you not think that is due to institutional reasons? 

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh, gotcha. I was gonna say that’s pretty harsh ya old cunt! 

Either way I don’t think this is about pandering. This wasn’t changed by politicians. Do you not think a black man has a harder go of it in America than a white man? Do you not think that is due to institutional reasons? 

I wasn't necessarily talking about just this incident but the charge of racism in general and yes Blacks have had it harder but in the year 2019 I think things are immeasurably better. You can blame institutional reasons and that may be true in some cases but at some point personal responsibility and actions have to be looked at instead of just screaming racism at every perceived slight or mistreatment.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wasn't necessarily talking about just this incident but the charge of racism in general and yes Blacks have had it harder but in the year 2019 I think things are immeasurably better. You can blame institutional reasons and that may be true in some cases but at some point personal responsibility and actions have to be looked at instead of just screaming racism at every perceived slight or mistreatment.

No one is denying personal responsibility or personal actions of individuals do not factor in. But as you just agreed institutional racism exists albeit it has been improved. By your own admission, the new definition for racism makes sense. You don’t have to agree or think it’s spot on, but recognizing that power (institutions) work against POC’s more than whites is the key. Just becuase we aren’t saying POCs can’t be racist by the new definition does not mean they get carte blanche. It’s just a different view to look at the problem in. A view that removes no rights from any other group. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No one is denying personal responsibility or personal actions of individuals do not factor in. But as you just agreed institutional racism exists albeit it has been improved. By your own admission, the new definition for racism makes sense. You don’t have to agree or think it’s spot on, but recognizing that power (institutions) work against POC’s more than whites is the key. Just becuase we aren’t saying POCs can’t be racist by the new definition does not mean they get carte blanche. It’s just a different view to look at the problem in. A view that removes no rights from any other group. 

Since when has institutional racism been considered "new"....affirmative action came about as a remedy.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Since when has institutional racism been considered "new"....affirmative action came about as a remedy.

It’s not new. The definition is new(ish) in order to address and help define the reasons why things like affirmative action have failed. And that only applies to hiring and school. It doesn’t apply to police treatment, the judicial system, and any other institution. 

23 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No there are instances of prejudice from blacks on whites based off of the fact that the definition of racism itself has changed. That doesn’t somehow make it ok for them to do so...

Incorrect, prejudice only deals with thought and opinion, racism in addition includes implementation and action.  No race is excluded from either race or prejudice.

Neal

20 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s not new. The definition is new(ish) in order to address and help define the reasons why things like affirmative action have failed. And that only applies to hiring and school. It doesn’t apply to police treatment, the judicial system, and any other institution. 

White people don't rein control in all those institutions.  That alone simply kills the moronic idea that racism is applicable to one race only.

Neal