This Punk Needs a Beating

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You don't get to decide what the definition of racism is, that's something we let those who actually experience it define. They've told us that racism is about power, not attitude. 

And neither do you.  And it’s not defined as you describe either.  

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

White people are mad about the changing definition of racism because it excludes them. 

That's really the problem here. White people need to be able to claim equal oppression in order to assuage their internalized guilt.

:lol: What a load.

Are you looking for a meme war?  Cuz...I'll give you a fucking meme war!!!

Image result for crazy kitten gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look Moto.  Get that Antifa starter kit ready!

:lol: 

Says the Pumpkin Ass hanging north of Duluth who’s gonna kick everyone’s ass and can’t wait for violence......is that what’s on your WARNING stickers..???  :lmao:  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry man, that’s horse shit.

That includes you too.

Nonsense.  Who made that call?  Noah Webster?

So go down to the blackest neighborhood you can find and be sure to let them know.  Then let us know how you made out.

We are going to have to agree to disagree. Power has to come into play or racism is just mean words. Power holds the wronged group back.

• Like 2

I always love the "oh yeah? Why don't you go down to the ghetto and say that??" retorts. 

Like, what do you think is going to happen? I'm going to tell some black folks that racism is about power? Like they don't already know that? And what would it accomplish, exactly?

Are you, like, hoping that i get murdered or something? It doesn't really make any sense. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Says the Pumpkin Ass hanging north of Duluth who’s gonna kick everyone’s ass and can’t wait for violence......is that what’s on your WARNING stickers..???  :lmao:  :lol: 

WHy do you think you are clever?  And who's "gonna kick everyone's ass"?  Why are you so afraid?  

Cowardice....it lives just at the surface of chinless SJWs.  :lol: What the fuck is  a"pumkin ass"?  

What a retard.  I mean, "Illegitimate intellectual".  or whatever.   :lmao:

Just now, motonoggin said:

I always love the "oh yeah? Why don't you go down to the ghetto and say that??" retorts. 

Like, what do you think is going to happen? I'm going to tell some black folks that racism is about power? Like they don't already know that? And what would it accomplish, exactly?

Are you, like, hoping that i get murdered or something? It doesn't really make any sense. 🤷‍♂️

"intellectually elite!"

Image result for antifa racist meme

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry man, that’s horse shit.

That includes you too.

Nonsense.  Who made that call?  Noah Webster?

So go down to the blackest neighborhood you can find and be sure to let them know.  Then let us know how you made out.

Whatever you say Clarence 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

You don't get to decide what the definition of racism is, that's something we let those who actually experience it define. They've told us that racism is about power, not attitude. 

Yet you define it everyday Mr. Alpine Village....you are such a fucking fraud it's hilarious.😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

See, that's the thing, I can't experience racism because I'm white. All I can do is listen to the people who have.

Listen to them how? Where? 

Not in fucking Otsego County that's for sure.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

There's this new thing, maybe you've heard about it, called the written word...

There is also this thing called personal interaction with people that are different than you...try it sometime.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Well, we all know if you're white and someone says something mean to you, it gives you the right to be disrespectful asshats to someone else...

Not if the person being mean to you is black......all this "white privilege" in the world won't help  the white person from being called a racist if he responds in kind. 

The pendulum has swung way past the middle as evidenced by those black Israelites yelling those mean things(not racist things:flush::guzzle:...lol ) at the kids.