This Punk Needs a Beating

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Dang.  I was hoping it would be good.  I heard on the RV forum that it was kind of a dud.  

Big tent had more shit then anything...hardly any rv stuff...and only forest river rvs....didnt look at mohos though. Im not going back....just a big flea market.

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Big tent had more shit then anything...hardly any rv stuff...and only forest river rvs....didnt look at mohos though. Im not going back....just a big flea market.

Just don’t be smiling while white 

On 1/20/2019 at 12:01 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope...the smirky little twat needs a smack...anything else Tom? 

Nope, your dumbass needs a smack for being to stupid to get the facts straight before starting a thread.

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Nope, your dumbass needs a smack for being to stupid to get the facts straight before starting a thread.

STFU you fat fuck....go hump someone else’s leg.:finger:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

And others just sit back and take little bitch shots at people.^^^^^^

:lol:   Did I hurt your feelings?  

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   Did I hurt your feelings?  

Nope...did I jump in early....yep....is there still some truth to what I posted yep....have I admitted I was partially wrong...yep.

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope...did I jump in early....yep....is there still some truth to what I posted yep....have I admitted I was partially wrong...yep.

Truth...... :lol:   Like what?  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I ran in after you so fast my head got stuck under your swimming trunks.   :lol:

New information, FACTUAL information allows all a change of mind.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The kid needs a slap or two.

For what?  Smirking?  :lol:  Fuck you people haven't been around teenagers much.  :lol:  

The only thing newsworthy of the whole situation was what the black Israelite's were saying.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

For what?  Smirking?  :lol:  Fuck you people haven't been around teenagers much.  :lol:  

Yeah, I was just around mine and I wanted to slap the smirk off her face too!   :lol:

No, the little punk thought he was something spectacular in front of a decrepit old man.  Seems to me, there were plenty other half-witted activists around he could have “manned-up” to.  Maybe starting with the “Black Hebrew jewbangers” or whatever the fucking hot mess is they we’re calling themselves.  Or what about some of the others in the drummettes?

Jesus....what a shit hole.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I was just around mine and I wanted to slap the smirk off her face too!   :lol:

No, the little punk thought he was something spectacular in front of a decrepit old man.  Seems to me, there were plenty other half-witted activists around he could have “manned-up” to.  Maybe starting with the “Black Hebrew jewbangers” or whatever the fucking hot mess is they we’re calling themselves.  Or what about some of the others in the drummettes?

Jesus....what a shit hole.

From what I seen the NA man approached the kid.   He did nothing wrong in my book.   Nothing he did even hinted at being intimidating.  

Edited by Highmark

Man, this story and the Buzzfeed bitchslap by Mueller on Friday do a great deal to prove Trump is bang on about fake news.

These kids did absolutely zero wrong.  Nothing.  The old man with the drum got in HIS face.  He said nothing to the man.  He smiled in an apparent attempt to show he was not going to respond in kind to the guy banging a drum in his face.  When one of his classmates started to engage, he turned around and told him to remain silent.  They never said anything about a wall, said anything racist, etc.  Their chanting was them singing a school song to drown out the racial epithets being thrown their way (completely unprovoked BTW).

Yeah, but go ahead and call this kid a bitch or whatever makes you feel better.  I hope this kid sues the ever loving fuck out of every media outlet out there and never has to work a day in his life.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Matt said:

Man, this story and the Buzzfeed bitchslap by Mueller on Friday do a great deal to prove Trump is bang on about fake news.

These kids did absolutely zero wrong.  Nothing.  The old man with the drum got in HIS face.  He said nothing to the man.  He smiled in an apparent attempt to show he was not going to respond in kind to the guy banging a drum in his face.  When one of his classmates started to engage, he turned around and told him to remain silent.  They never said anything about a wall, said anything racist, etc.  Their chanting was them singing a school song to drown out the racial epithets being thrown their way (completely unprovoked BTW).

Yeah, but go ahead and call this kid a bitch or whatever makes you feel better.  I hope this kid sues the ever loving fuck out of every media outlet out there and never has to work a day in his life.

There were 2 of the 3 groups involved being outwardly racist and the Catholic kids in the MAGA hats were not one of them yet they need to be slapped.   Got to love America today.   :wall:

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

From what I seen the NA man approached the kid.   He did nothing wrong in my book.   Nothing he did even hinted at being intimidating.  

I know.  Many see it that way.  I just don’t.  

The Indian was he clear instigator here.  I just don’t like any type of false bravado.  If it were my kid, we’d be having talks about this.  And it has been my kid.  Dumb fucking kids....like we all were.

• Thanks 1