This Punk Needs a Beating

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you flail around with nonsensical posts trying to garner a "win"?  I know your Dunning Kruger disorder makes you think you are being clever and smart but...it just looks sad..and desperate.

Now, go rub in some Chin Club for Men growth formula on that small protrusion under your bottom lip and go to bed.

You hang on every post I make.....tell me again how that fits into your ‘teaching’ delusion :lmao: :lol: You spew drivel 24/7 across the internet and so you think you’re important...teaching us all about being a ‘man’ :lmao: :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

You hang on every post I make.....tell me again how that fits into your ‘teaching’ delusion :lmao: :lol: You spew drivel 24/7 across the internet and so you think you’re important...teaching us all about being a ‘man’ :lmao: :lol: 

You aren't learning because you are stupid and are ate up with multiple mental disorders.  Who is 'us"?  I need this roster for "us" and "we" you keep mentioning.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

You aren't learning because you are stupid and are ate up with multiple mental disorders.  Who is 'us"?  I need this roster for "us" and "we" you keep mentioning.  

All your ‘students’....remember you be ‘teaching’.. :lmao: :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

No...I need this list of "we" and 'us' you keep mentioning.  

:lmao: You look foolish so now you’re making excuses :lmao: is that what your ‘manhood’ teachings are about..... :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks is looking like quite the toolbag - & he keeps doubling down on stupid ...:idiot:

Hey Chicken Fucker....if you are going to white knight and swing from Woolie s saggy sack you might want to do it when he's here to see it.

:lmao: You look foolish so now you’re making excuses :lmao: is that what your ‘manhood’ teachings are about..... :lmao: 

Excuses for what?  Your mental retardation is tiring.  Why can't you answer simple questions? So, no roster then.  There is no "we" or "us" in your little group.  Just you.  Also, what do you think makes you a man?  What have you done in your life that anybody might consider impressive?  Being such a proclaimed intellectual elitist, what in your life identifies you as such to others?  What are your accomplishments?  What does your resume proclaim?  Why should others be impressed by you?

Just now, snopro31 said:

And you’re a nothing. Therefore everyone wins 

My wife, daughter and dog love me....not too concerned what a pasty doughboy virgin from Manitoba thinks.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Excuses for what?  Your mental retardation is tiring.  Why can't you answer simple questions? So, no roster then.  There is no "we" or "us" in your little group.  Just you.  Also, what do you think makes you a man?  What have you done in your life that anybody might consider impressive?  Being such a proclaimed intellectual elitist, what in your life identifies you as such to others?  What are your accomplishments?  What does your resume proclaim?  Why should others be impressed by you?

:lmao: You lost :bc: :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What's the matter Marky boy....feuding with the fellas over at team safe space again? 

Nothing the matter just shoveling the shit you’re throwing back in the direction it came from.  We’ll all be riding again next weekend while you’re here arguing with world.  Try not being such a douchebag all the time,  your life will go a lot smoother.

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m just responding to an unprovoked insult from you, you fucking loser.  I kicked Jeff out because ran and is still running his mouth too much.  The point remains that you just couldn’t  shut your fucking mouth if you had to.  

yes cause you never ran your mouth just as much.  Fuck your demented

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Nothing the matter just shoveling the shit you’re throwing back in the direction it came from.  We’ll all be riding again next weekend while you’re here arguing with world.  Try not being such a douchebag all the time,  your life will go a lot smoother.

Life advice from you...priceless.

1 marriage and 0 business failures here Mark so worry about yourself. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Life advice from you...priceless.

1 marriage and 0 business failures here Mark so worry about yourself. :thumbsup:

Yeah but he’s snowmobiling next weekend, kicked Ginger to the curb because he doesn’t wear a MAGA hat, and has @Zambroski fluffing his sphincter :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, nothing.  You have nothing.  You are nothing.  But, look at you go!  :lol: 

What a fool.

Your triggered reaction says it all...you lost :lol: 

Your triggered reaction says it all...you lost :lol: 

Not triggered at all.  Just watching your Dunning Kruger really wind itself up.  Watching you try to latch on to anybody and everybody is interesting.  Loser.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Not triggered at all.  Just watching your Dunning Kruger really wind itself up.  Watching you try to latch on to anybody and everybody is interesting.  Loser.

You go gurl.... :lol: