This Punk Needs a Beating

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Poor Jimmy all triggered up over a prepubescent kid with a hat.  What a loser.

Pfffffttt...Had that kid been wearing an Obama hat and doing that to some cheesedick Republican you would be in full rant mode so save it Methusalah!  😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What explains Smales permanent ass rash?

What explains yours...you are north of 60 yet here you are throwing tantrums and booting people out of camp over Trump...fuck man look in a mirror once in awhile.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What explains yours...you are north of 60 yet here you are throwing tantrums and booting people out of camp over Trump...fuck man look in a mirror once in awhile.

Woolie :owned: :lmao:  60+ going on 12 :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yeah he really should be embarrassed but he is too busy telling everybody how great he is...delusional fucking narcissist that one.

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If it’s what you teach your a bigger prick than I thought.

'What I teach"?  I "teach" that actions have consequences and that real men learn to deal with adversity and don't turn into whiny god damn victims when things don't go their way. 

You would have failed my class on day two.

Image result for f minus grade

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

'What I teach"?  I "teach" that actions have consequences and that real men learn to deal with adversity and don't turn into whiny god damn victims when things don't go their way. 

You would have failed my class on day two.

Image result for f minus grade

Actually you don’t teach a fucking thing.  You’re an irrelevant internet troll who flounders around in obscurity :lmao:  

Actually you don’t teach a fucking thing.  You’re an irrelevant internet troll who flounders around in obscurity :lmao:  

Oh...I teach the fuck out of people.  What grade do you think you will get.

Also....vvvv

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why don't you stay the fuck out of these spitting matches with your almost incredibly ironic posts.  Nobody here gives two fucks about you.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m just responding to an unprovoked insult from you, you fucking loser.  I kicked Jeff out because ran and is still running his mouth too much.  The point remains that you just couldn’t  shut your fucking mouth if you had to.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...I teach the fuck out of people.  What grade do you think you will get.

Also....vvvv

Why don't you stay the fuck out of these spitting matches with your almost incredibly ironic posts.  Nobody here gives two fucks about you.

You react to my every word :lmao: 

Again - you don’t teach shit - you’re not even a legend in your own mind - but you’re incredibly insecure.  Hence you fllounder around on the interwebs 24/7 ....yeah - you’re teaching :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah he really should be embarrassed but he is too busy telling everybody how great he is...delusional fucking narcissist that one.

Compared to you I’m a fucking rock star.  Other than that I’m just an old guy who likes to ride.  :lol: 

You react to my every word :lmao: 

Again - you don’t teach shit - you’re not even a legend in your own mind - but you’re incredibly insecure.  Hence you fllounder around on the interwebs 24/7 ....yeah - you’re teaching :lmao: 

Get lost Jethro.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tools just latches on to anybody to try and fit in and make friends. 

Related image

That’s you :lmao: Must be what you’re ‘teaching’ and your definition of ‘masculinity’ :lol: Holy fuck you’re an insecure joke :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Compared to you I’m a fucking rock star.  Other than that I’m just an old guy who likes to ride.  :lol: 

Yep...a petulant diva bitch rock star....glad you finally admitted it. 

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Some piece of work ain’t he?  Him and Smales make a great team.  :lol: 

What's the matter Marky boy....feuding with the fellas over at team safe space again? 

That’s you :lmao: Must be what you’re ‘teaching’ and your definition of ‘masculinity’ :lol: Holy fuck you’re an insecure joke :lmao: 

Why do you flail around with nonsensical posts trying to garner a "win"?  I know your Dunning Kruger disorder makes you think you are being clever and smart but...it just looks sad..and desperate.

Now, go rub in some Chin Club for Men growth formula on that small protrusion under your bottom lip and go to bed.