This Punk Needs a Beating

Just now, f7ben said:

If some fucking old wagon burner beats a drum and screams in my face like that I'd laugh my ass off lol

Exactly. The kids did absolutely nothing wrong. The old man approached him and beat his drilumb right in the kids face. 

This was all set up and egged on by the Black Hebrews. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If some fucking old wagon burner beats a drum and screams in my face like that I'd laugh my ass off lol

“Wagon burner”?  Holy fucking shit!!!!!!!  :lol:

This “wagon burner” is making his rounds on librul tv....”hero”.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The old man is a liar. 

After watching these vids from the unedited perspective and seeing how fast the MSM picked this up to make this another “Trump is a racist” deal...along with getting the old man on camera at light speed, I’m inclined to believe it’s all bullshit tailored just so for the people that need it most right now to continue to feel self-righteous.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

After watching these vids from the unedited perspective and seeing how fast the MSM picked this up to make this another “Trump is a racist” deal...along with getting the old man on camera at light speed, I’m inclined to believe it’s all bullshit tailored just so for the people that need it most right now to continue to feel self-righteous.

I knew soon as Ben came in with his opinion you would change yours.😂

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I knew soon as Ben came in with his opinion you would change yours.😂

What opinion?  What actually happened is what changed my mind about the whole event.  The old man was the clear instigator but the kid is still a little punk bitch to me. Whatever the reason, it’s still an old man he was staring down.  Give me a break with that false bravado in front of some school buddies.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That little pissant in his hat comes to you in your nightmares and scares the shit out of you.  Literally!!!!!

Actually you’re scared shitless of anyone who’s not a white male :lmao: :lol: Obvious to everyone except you and couple other ball washers :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Actually you’re scared shitless of anyone who’s not a white male :lmao: :lol: Obvious to everyone except you and couple other ball washers :lol: 

It’s so important for you social media cowards to believe that.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey you can hit the bricks with your cunty old roommate there sizzle chest!!!! 😂

Poor Jimmy all triggered up over a prepubescent kid with a hat.  What a loser.