This Punk Needs a Beating

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Yeah, maybe he really was enjoying the drumming :lol:

Well he didn't have much choice did he when a man comes and beats it in his face. Notice I said "a man" and dropped all the other bullshit like his race and military service

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Hey!  That’s Granny Hawkins to you!!!!   You big meanie!!!!  :lol:

Hey that's right....pretty sure HSR was one of the good guys during that whole debacle! 😂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well he didn't have much choice did he when a man comes and beats it in his face. Notice I said "a man" and dropped all the other bullshit like his race and military service

Well considering he just stood there and listened to it, it must not have bothered him too much, huh?  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey that's right....pretty sure HSR was one of the good guys during that whole debacle! 😂

The Outlaw HSR Wales pulled out his six and put one right between the eyes of ol’ Granny.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Well considering he just stood there and listened to it, it must not have bothered him too much, huh?  

Do you think the aboriginal would have followed him if he backed off?

He did approach the kid after all....

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You would have called it justified.:lol:

Let’s see, a dried up old Indian with bad teeth that has no life and lives at the national mall....or a kid with the vocabulary of ez glider that has no direction in life but to impress the red hats. Yeah...justified :lol: 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Let’s see, a dried up old Indian with bad teeth that has no life and lives at the national mall....or a kid with the vocabulary of ez glider that has no direction in life but to impress the red hats. Yeah...justified :lol: 

Thats racist!

Slinger do you condone this?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

if some guy was beating his drum that bothered me so badly, I think I’ll stand 6” from him for awhile. That’ll show him!

:lol:some of you ought to try thinking before posting

Answer my question....

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah....we sat on both sides of a cooler and laughed like hell.  “Lumpy”.  :lmao:

I pissed myself.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Slinger said this isn’t about the hat.  It’s about the hat again?

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if some guy was beating his drum that bothered me so badly, I think I’ll stand 6” from him for awhile. That’ll show him!

:lol:some of you ought to try thinking before posting

Can you imagine what that Indian’s breath smelled like? I have to give the little melon head points for that. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone that it can or can’t be about the hat? Youarrogantfuckstick. 

Just proving a point.  None of you liberals are about reason, justification, cause or effect.  You are about hatred for a democratically elected sitting President.

Americans see this and 2020 is just around the corner. 

1E1E64DF-9EC0-420D-AD6E-F5FC684892B9.png