This Punk Needs a Beating

10 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

The part with the Indian and the kids starts shortly after 1:10, and if you watch for 20 minutes or so, you'll see Mr. Benyamyan shouting quite a number of racist and homophobic slurs at the kids. I will confess that I fast forwarded through the first hour of the film, so I'm making no claims on what occurred during that part, so if there's something earth shattering that I missed please tell me, but I've been investigating this for a couple of hours today and I've seen no references to anything.

So there you have it. A perfect case of exactly how the media manipulates a story to push a preferred narrative. The conclusions I've presented here are my own, based upon the available evidence which I've presented above, feel free to draw your own. If you have a compelling counter argument (with evidence), please present it below. There's a lot more information available out there, particularly on Twitter (like statements from the students themselves and a (predictable) knee-jerk condemnation of the kids from the Diocese of Covington ), go see for yourself. Never, ever, ever believe what the media tells you to believe without checking into it personally.

Could isis do America a favor and bomb vest the entire bunch. :lol: 

Native American activst Nathan Phillips was involved in a similar incident in 2015 where he targeted a group of mostly white frat boys.

Phillips then ran to reporters and claimed he was abused after HE CONFRONTED the college kids.

The “racist” incident made the news.

nathan-emu-lies--600x337.jpg

Phillips ran to police after he confronted the university students holding a party.
He made the news.

FOX 2 reported:

An Ypsilanti man says he was trying to teach a few students dressed in American Indian theme party about respecting Native Americans.

Not long afterward, Nathan Phillips said that an interaction with party-goers and students turned ugly.
Nathan Phillips says he was out for a noon walk on a Saturday in mid-April.

He walked by a home where he saw Eastern Michigan University students dressed as Native Americans.

“They had little feathers on, I was just going to walk by,” Phillips said. “A group of them said ‘Come on over, come here.'”

He says he walked over to the fence and saw roughly 30 to 40 students involved in a theme party.

“They had their face painted,” Phillips said. “I said what the heck is going on here. ‘Oh we are honoring you.’ I said no you are not honoring me.”

It was a statement he says they took offense to.

“Then started whooping and hollering,” he said. “I said that wasn’t honoring, that was racist. Then at that time, it really got ugly.”

Phillips says he was bombarded with racial slurs.

“(They said) ‘Go back to the reservation, you blank indian,'” he said.

One student, he says, threw a beer can at him.

“If I would have stayed where I was at, it would have hit me in the head,” he said. “I backed up and it hit me in the chest.”

He had seen enough at that point and says he called the police.

“By the time police got there, it was like there was no party there at all,” he said.

Phillips filed a report with campus police who tell FOX 2 they are investigating the matter.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Lol...there are 20 other people doing the same.  Somebody will “hem” (or “haw”) and snatch it up as soon as winter shows up in your area.

That's it....hell my sled might even sell...also have my eye on a 14 Etec 800 and a 14 XF 800.😜☃️❄️

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey...”tell the class” how smart you are again.  :lmao:

How so?  Be specific.  I bet there are more than just a few differences as to the how’s and whys.

I say the kid was a little snot nosed punk

you say the kid was a little snot nosed punk

:dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Could isis do America a favor and bomb vest the entire bunch. :lol: 

That wouldn’t be the help your side needs right now.  And how would you be able to organize and spin that narrative as a “run, hide, tell” and “this is the world we need to learn to live in now”.

Just now, Cop Watch said:

Native American activst Nathan Phillips was involved in a similar incident in 2015 where he targeted a group of mostly white frat boys.

Phillips then ran to reporters and claimed he was abused after HE CONFRONTED the college kids.

The “racist” incident made the news.

nathan-emu-lies--600x337.jpg

Phillips ran to police after he confronted the university students holding a party.
He made the news.

FOX 2 reported:

An Ypsilanti man says he was trying to teach a few students dressed in American Indian theme party about respecting Native Americans.

Not long afterward, Nathan Phillips said that an interaction with party-goers and students turned ugly.
Nathan Phillips says he was out for a noon walk on a Saturday in mid-April.

He walked by a home where he saw Eastern Michigan University students dressed as Native Americans.

“They had little feathers on, I was just going to walk by,” Phillips said. “A group of them said ‘Come on over, come here.'”

He says he walked over to the fence and saw roughly 30 to 40 students involved in a theme party.

“They had their face painted,” Phillips said. “I said what the heck is going on here. ‘Oh we are honoring you.’ I said no you are not honoring me.”

It was a statement he says they took offense to.

“Then started whooping and hollering,” he said. “I said that wasn’t honoring, that was racist. Then at that time, it really got ugly.”

Phillips says he was bombarded with racial slurs.

“(They said) ‘Go back to the reservation, you blank indian,'” he said.

One student, he says, threw a beer can at him.

“If I would have stayed where I was at, it would have hit me in the head,” he said. “I backed up and it hit me in the chest.”

He had seen enough at that point and says he called the police.

“By the time police got there, it was like there was no party there at all,” he said.

Phillips filed a report with campus police who tell FOX 2 they are investigating the matter.

:lol: 

:owned:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That wouldn’t be the help your side needs right now.  And how would you be able to organize and spin that narrative as a “run, hide, tell” and “this is the world we need to learn to live in now”.

:lol: 

:owned:

Why is that an owned?

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I say the kid was a little snot nosed punk

you say the kid was a little snot nosed punk

:dunno:

Yeah, but you are defending what was clearly a intended and provoked demonstration interrupting a group minding their own business selling their own shit.

Face it...Those red hats with mean words fuck all of you up.  It’s the hatred your side has been feeding, and you can’t find a big enough bowl and spoon.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Why is that an owned?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah, but you are defending what was clearly a intended and provoked demonstration interrupting a group minding their own business selling their own shit.

Face it...Those red hats with mean words fuck all of you up.  It’s the hatred your side has been feeding, and you can’t find a big enough bowl and spoon.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me too.  No matter how you slice it, it’s still just an old man he thinks he is “punking out.”  Pick someone else!  Be a man!!!

See AK post below...

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the guy that thinks every Muslim walking the earth is a terrorist...go fuck off somewhere else. 

BTW how am I wrong...my opinion of the kid stands.

You got proven wrong - yet lash out at everyone who proved you wrong like a whiny bitch. 

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummm. The senior citizen got in the face of the kid. Not the other way around. You have some catching up to do. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

White frat boys can fuck off too.

Holy fuck ...Snacks is off his meds again 

• Haha 1

You don’t know who interrupted who or why, broski. It doesn’t fucking matter. Obviously both groups were at this place for a reason. The little fuck head disrespected this guy, you agreed, now just stfu and quit trying to get the rwws to open the gate so you can get back in to the retard camp :lol:

You don’t know who interrupted who or why, broski. It doesn’t fucking matter. Obviously both groups were at this place for a reason. The little fuck head disrespected this guy, you agreed, now just stfu and quit trying to get the rwws to open the gate so you can get back in to the retard camp :lol:

Its all about the red hat. Pretty sad. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

See AK post below...

You got proven wrong - yet lash out at everyone who proved you wrong like a whiny bitch. 

Holy fuck ...Snacks is off his meds again 

My opinion along with a few others here is that the kid is a snotty little fucker...nobody has proved me wrong about shit you stupid fucking hilljack.

Did you watch the video?  NO...not the original, the ones posted since. Or are you making it all what you want to sell your “Trump is a racist hater” narrative?  Yeah.

It’s clear the old man went looking for trouble.  He found it.  It’s also clear this fucking brat thought he was something spectacular by getting in the face of an old man.  The truth is out: Both idiots.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Did you watch the video?  NO...not the original, the ones posted since. Or are you making it all what you want to sell your “Trump is a racist hater” narrative?  Yeah.

It’s clear the old man went looking for trouble.  He found it.  It’s also clear this fucking brat thought he was something spectacular by getting in the face of an old man.  The truth is out: Both idiots.

That nailed it, end of story.