This Punk Needs a Beating

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Im all good bud. Thanks though. 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Did not say or do one thing. A bunch of racists intimidated by a red hat tried to get under his skin. Didnt happen. Kid stood his ground. Good for him. 

Last I checked this is a free country. Everyone is free to wear red hats or wear shirts that say Fuck Trump. Good for this kid not to cower to a bunch of fucking idiots. 

Yeah...you're fine.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Spirting a MAGA hat automatically makes one a dumbfucker.  End of sorry. 

I'm not saying that but regardless of all the noise here I still think the kid was being a little dick.

The part with the Indian and the kids starts shortly after 1:10, and if you watch for 20 minutes or so, you'll see Mr. Benyamyan shouting quite a number of racist and homophobic slurs at the kids. I will confess that I fast forwarded through the first hour of the film, so I'm making no claims on what occurred during that part, so if there's something earth shattering that I missed please tell me, but I've been investigating this for a couple of hours today and I've seen no references to anything.

So there you have it. A perfect case of exactly how the media manipulates a story to push a preferred narrative. The conclusions I've presented here are my own, based upon the available evidence which I've presented above, feel free to draw your own. If you have a compelling counter argument (with evidence), please present it below. There's a lot more information available out there, particularly on Twitter (like statements from the students themselves and a (predictable) knee-jerk condemnation of the kids from the Diocese of Covington ), go see for yourself. Never, ever, ever believe what the media tells you to believe without checking into it personally.

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope...the smirky little twat needs a smack...anything else Tom? 

And you talk about other people never admitting their wrong... what a hypocrite.

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Did not say or do one thing. A bunch of racists intimidated by a red hat tried to get under his skin. Didnt happen. Kid stood his ground. Good for him. 

Last I checked this is a free country. Everyone is free to wear red hats or wear shirts that say Fuck Trump. Good for this kid not to cower to a bunch of fucking idiots. 

Spot on...

Just now, Zambroski said:

He just rewrote a whole different scenario in order for his narrative to somehow make sense.

I fucking literally lol’ed!!  :lol:

Of course.  You’re the most narrow minded racist on the forum.  Bar none.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Including yours. 

Screw you. I respect senior citizens alone, never mind a vet and Native American. I’d never get in the face of an older man like this little cunt did, mocking him. You have the same thought so again, go stir the pot elsewhere 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not saying that but regardless of all the noise here I still think the kid was being a little dick.

Me too.  No matter how you slice it, it’s still just an old man he thinks he is “punking out.”  Pick someone else!  Be a man!!!

Just now, ford_428cj said:

And you talk about other people never admitting their wrong... what a hypocrite.

Spot on...

Says the guy that thinks every Muslim walking the earth is a terrorist...go fuck off somewhere else. 

BTW how am I wrong...my opinion of the kid stands.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Me too.  No matter how you slice it, it’s still just an old man he thinks he is “punking out.”  Pick someone else!  Be a man!!!

Exactly...weird how nobody is giving you shit for your opinion.

BTW still hemming and hawing about that ZR....if only it would snow!😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Screw you. I respect senior citizens alone, never mind a vet and Native American. I’d never get in the face of an older man like this little cunt did, mocking him. You have the same thought so again, go stir the pot elsewhere 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Ummm. The senior citizen got in the face of the kid. Not the other way around. You have some catching up to do. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Of course.  You’re the most narrow minded racist on the forum.  Bar none.  

Hey...”tell the class” how smart you are again.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Why are you still arguing? You agree with us lefties so just stfu :lol:

How so?  Be specific.  I bet there are more than just a few differences as to the how’s and whys.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW still hemming and hawing about that ZR....if only it would snow!😂

Lol...there are 20 other people doing the same.  Somebody will “hem” (or “haw”) and snatch it up as soon as winter shows up in your area.