Mexican pipeline explosion

Rod

Just now, DAVE said:

You knew it was coming.

:lol:

:roflcrying: yeah I thought he could punch out a few more worthless posts before going there but yeah,,,I knew it was coming:roflcrying:

35 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@DAVE Hey fat fuck - post your fat ass on the mini scooter.....or are you a chickenshit? 

Why all the hate?   I think that is a great pic! You can tell by the smile on @DAVE 's face that he was having a great time :dunno:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why all the hate?   I think that is a great pic! You can tell by the smile on @DAVE 's face that he was having a great time :dunno:

I was...it was a fun night at capt storms. He was a hell uva guy. Still miss my daily chats with him.

:(

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

No hate.  Know your audience.  I’m sure he was having fun......but he sure swallowed up the mini bike :lol: 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

If you have the pic post it @ckf

I cant get to it for some reason....sr just wants to make a meme with it....maybe it will help him with his bent up frustrations. 

I thought it was in our FB chat, but I couldn't find it :dunno:

48 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No hate.  Know your audience.  I’m sure he was having fun......but he sure swallowed up the mini bike :lol: 

I don't mind the shit stirring, but I'm not a fan of personal attacks. Yes, I know that you get more than your share directed at you. 

Just now, ckf said:

I thought it was in our FB chat, but I couldn't find it :dunno:

I don't mind the shit stirring, but I'm not a fan of personal attacks. Yes, I know that you get more than your share directed at you. 

Oh well if he wants it that bad he can wait till I get home at the end of march...i got it on my old phone. Seems photobucket is lock up tight now.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

:roflcrying: yeah I thought he could punch out a few more worthless posts before going there but yeah,,,I knew it was coming:roflcrying:

He’s got a real sore spot for people that can cure his disease with a few clicks.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

It hate, and the frustration of knowing you don’t have the intestinal fortitude to do a god damn thing about it....EVER.

Cowardly liar.

29 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Holy fuck Dave has the two bitchy faggots worked up :lol: 

With relative ease it seems too!  Dave is regarded.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s got a real sore spot for people that can cure his disease with a few clicks.  :lmao:

It hate, and the frustration of knowing you don’t have the intestinal fortitude to do a god damn thing about it....EVER.

Cowardly liar.

With relative ease it seems too!  Dave is regarded.

Dave is very regarded 

8 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Lol I can’t remember. I’ll have to find the vid of me rolling Bobby’s tuned 1200 on that lake.  

I was at the finish line...chicken thumb won that race.