Mexican pipeline explosion

Rod

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Fire burns hot. Charred the meat right off of da bones. That happens occasionally when I bbq chicken for guests. 

Lol you don’t have guests 

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Just think. Some people want these people to flood our border unfiltered and unabated.  

Fuck that. 

Sure Tom....being against the wall means this^^^^^^^retirement has fucked your head up.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure Tom....being against the wall means this^^^^^^^retirement has fucked your head up.

The clown is clearly stirring the pot. Ya know what’s funny? Many of the dopes he tries to imitate don’t even know it :lol:

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Will this go into the statistics as a pipeline leak?  So we can be inundated with 66 more death statics related to pipelines. 

I’d hate to think that’s how it’s tabulated.  My guess is, some are tabulated exactly like that tho.

Also, this will also fit somewhere in the “Global warming/climate change” statistics.

:lmao:

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The clown is clearly stirring the pot. Ya know what’s funny? Many of the dopes he tries to imitate don’t even know it :lol:

Red hats and picket fences sure stir sensitive emotions these days. 

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’d hate to think that’s how it’s tabulated.  My guess is, some are tabulated exactly like that tho.

Also, this will also fit somewhere in the “Global warming/climate change” statistics.

:lmao:

Oh, it is exactly how it's tabulated.   66 pipeline related deaths is all that it will be known as in the books to those against pipelines

Edited by racer254

32 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Red hats and picket fences sure stir sensitive emotions these days. 

Who do the fuck do these kids think they are trying to support their president? What are they teaching at that school. Oh the horror!

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Who do the fuck do these kids think they are trying to support their president? What are they teaching at that school. Oh the horror!

A booth at the mesa market yesterday morn....was packed...finally got a clearing to take a picture 2nd time by.

Screenshot_20190120-084707_Messenger.jpg

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

A booth at the mesa market yesterday morn....was packed...finally got a clearing to take a picture 2nd time by.

Ahhh....must be a lot of racists there?  Is it a KKK rally or something?  Take some pics of the burning crosses.  Don't forget to take some of the protesters blocking traffic, burning trash cans and destroying property.

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....must be a lot of racists there?  Is it a KKK rally or something?  Take some pics of the burning crosses.  Don't forget to take some of the protesters blocking traffic, burning trash cans and destroying property.

Oddly i didnt see any of that....lots of mexicans though...all seemed happy.

:lol:

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

Yah, ok. We are just supposed to imagine a massive crowd being there buying trump wear :lol:

4 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trumps approval among Latinos is over 50%

He paid to have those poll numbers too :news: