Trump Ally Lindsey Graham Shows Up In Turkey On Friday After Trump Cancels Nancy Pelosi Trip To Visit troops

Trump Ally Lindsey Graham Shows Up In Turkey On Friday After Trump Cancels Nancy Pelosi Trip To Visit troops

Source: inquisitr.com

Less than 24 hours after Donald Trump, citing the government shutdown, canceled a trip to visit troops by Nancy Pelosi, top Trump ally Lindsey Graham turned up in Ankara shaking hands with the Turkish president. 

January 18, 2019 Jonathan Vankin 

Less than 24 hours after Donald Trump canceled House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's official trip to visit troops in Afghanistan, a trip that Trump himself has yet to make, one of Trump's top allies in the United States Senate -- Judiciary Committee Chair Lindsey Graham of South Carolina -- appeared in Turkey on Friday where he was photographed shaking hands with the country's political strongman President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, according to the Turkish Andalou Agency news service. 

Trump's order canceling Pelosi's travel to Afghanistan -- a trip that had not been previously announced due to security concerns -- came the day after Pelosi postponed Trump's annual State of the Union address due to the government shutdown, as CNN reported. 

But even as Trump in a letter to Pelosi posted on Twitter by Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders cited the shutdown and the 800,000 federal workers currently not receiving pay as the reason why Pelosi's trip was not "appropriate," Graham was apparently on his way to visit Erdoğan -- who has become a central figure in the Trump-Russia collusion scandal. 

Trump's former national security adviser secretly worked for Erdoğan, covertly lobbying to get a top Turkish opposition figure living in the United States sent back to Turkey, as NBC News reported. Flynn has also pleaded guilty to lying about his Russia contacts. 

Read more: https://www.inquisitr.com/5255115/trump-lindsey-graham-in-turkey-nancy-pelosi-visit-troops/amp/?__twitter_impression=true 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What a fucking goat rodeo... Just amateur petty shit. This admin and Congress need to stop playing games...

Afuckingmen.....bunch of juvenile twats.

9 minutes ago, old indy said:

you  Are talking about the democratic cespool that cant seem to act like mature adults         riiight?

I'm talking about all of them and if you think Trump acts like a mature adult than I can't help you.

I have no illusions of what Trump is or is all about. i still wonder how he made it to be the POTUS.

Trump punches back without real thought to it a lot of the time. has guttermouth at times and sports a silly hair cut but he is schooling these children daily.    they are petulent babies being driven by the fear of their queen going to jail and dragging them all down with her.

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

I have no illusions of what Trump is or is all about. i still wonder how he made it to be the POTUS.

Trump punches back without real thought to it a lot of the time. has guttermouth at times and sports a silly hair cut but he is schooling these children daily.    they are petulent babies being driven by the fear of their queen going to jail and dragging them all down with her.

He isn't "schooling" anybody but he has people like you cheering him on.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He isn't "schooling" anybody but he has people like you cheering him on.

More than two years of them throwing everything they can at him and hes standing tall,  in the White house.               school is and will be in session till 2020     :bc:

6 minutes ago, old indy said:

That's an easy one, the pic below will take away all your wonder. :lmao:

image.png.e4e8f6b8fcae6899018e807aa78dc29d.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

More than two years of them throwing everything they can at him and hes standing tall,  in the White house.               school is and will be in session till 2020     :bc:

So that is the measure of "schooling someone"....completing a 4 year term....low bar you have there.😂

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So that is the measure of "schooling someone"....completing a 4 year term....low bar you have there.😂

Go ahead and keep thinking your on a high road.  the dude is outing the entire democratic party for what they really are.  

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Go ahead and keep thinking your on a high road.  the dude is outing the entire democratic party for what they relly are.  

I voted for the fucking guy and if expecting a minimum of decorum and professionalism from The President is considered the high road than so be it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

But it feeds the base with what they want. 

And your base is just eating sustenance naturally grown with the truth and offered gluten-free at Whole Foods.  Mhmm...

Your whole party’s sickening self righteousness makes me want to step on somebody’s neck.