Story about the 850 Poo Snowcheck I passed on

jtssrx

4 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I,ve seen lots of it first hand. Start taking your grow up pills, twice a day. And it,s probably time to get your diaper changed, again. If you cann,t decide what is junk, and what is reliable, that,s your problem.

Start taking English lesson's you hack. :lol:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...how does that Titan Helmet work at those temps? 

The only time I had an issue was on the railroad grade doing 80mph. Other than that it's fine. 

But man my ass gets cold on this sled. I mean really fucking cold. It takes like an hour to warm up. Vince has a heated seat, I'm seriously considering getting one after yesterday. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

The only time I had an issue was on the railroad grade doing 80mph. Other than that it's fine. 

But man my ass gets cold on this sled. I mean really fucking cold. It takes like an hour to warm up. Vince has a heated seat, I'm seriously considering getting one after yesterday. 

I'm sure if you give the arty cat some lovin Vince will warm you're ass up for ya, ya big fucking homo. :lol2:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Well it's up to -16* here now so I'm in no hurry to get after it. We probably rode 100 miles last night in Sub zero. Right now I'm shopping for heated underwear on Amazon. :lol:

I’m sitting in front of the fire place eating a chicken and potato burrito. Oops........:dance:

Definitely a few issues on the new Polaris 850.  Center crank bearing oiling, PTO bearing not locked down, rough finish on cylinders, oil lines popping off, fouling plugs, hard starting.  I don't see anything that cant and won't be addressed in next years model.

I would never buy a first year sled.  The new technology isn't figured out yet. Add in new tooling, new manufacturing processes, new assembly, etc. and the first year stuff is just always a roll of the dice.  Sleds, cars, bikes, it doesn't matter.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m sitting in front of the fire place eating a chicken and potato burrito. Oops........:dance:

I thought you were eating double stuffed Oreos...WTF?! 

BTW love birthday cake Oreos...they make my taint tingle!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I thought you were eating double stuffed Oreos...WTF?! 

BTW love birthday cake Oreos...they make my taint tingle!

I got into the beers early yesterday and didn’t eat dinner, so I’m playing catch up.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Anler said:

I thought the later build dates were supposed to be good. 

I thought this was the most durable over engineered longest tested motor Polaris ever built . but I guess that was also all bullshit 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I thought this was the most durable over engineered longest tested motor Polaris ever built . but I guess that was also all bullshit 

Shit happens :bc:

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

The Lesters are bringing out another award, which  is  for  " Unmatched, Unreliability ". Any educated guesses who will win that award, again ! Poolaris issued a letter to all it,s 850 purchasers, LUV U LONG TIME.

Edited by Frostynuts

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Devilmanak on SW:

Three more 850 Poos went down in my group today. Not going to elaborate for political reasons. Owners can post if they want.....

Nice post after a guy says 2 doos shit the bed. I'll wait for the riders to reply. In another note friend of mine had his 900t no start 3 times and the steering froze up. Back to the dealer it goes. All peices of shit. 

Edited by Reevester
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Nice post after a guy says 2 doos shit the bed. I'll wait for the riders to reply. In another note friend of mine had his 900t no start 3 times and the steering froze up. Back to the dealer it goes. All peices of shit. 

All gen 4 wide-bodies will have frozen steering. No prefilter.

Mine is the same. $3 fix for me.

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

All gen 4 wide-bodies will have frozen steering. No prefilter.

Mine is the same. $3 fix for me.

That's good to know because it pissed him off. No start is just a relay and a high idle is probably just an adjustment. 

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

The Lesters are bringing out another award, which  is  for  " Unmatched, Unreliability ". Any educated guesses who will win that award, again ! Poolaris issued a letter to all it,s 850 purchasers, LUV U LONG TIME.

Say's the guy riding a known POS.:lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Say's the guy riding a known POS.:lol:

5K trouble free miles, at 240 HP. Please let me know when you get there, and how many engines it took. Poolaris says LUV U LONG TIME. Enjoy the screwing your getting.

Edited by Frostynuts

8 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

5K trouble free miles, at 240 HP. Please let me know when you get there, and how many engines it took. Poolaris says LUV U LONG TIME. Enjoy the screwing your getting.

If something happens I'll ride my other two Polaris's or my XF Cat.  

Keep fooling yourself.

On 1/19/2019 at 9:36 AM, f7ben said:

Seriously.......I want that Poo 850 to be a good motor so badly. This new skidoo is nice but I like the Poo better. 

Ben I agree I want Polaris to get this motor right. I don’t like the SRX I bought

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Ben I agree I want Polaris to get this motor right. I don’t like the SRX I bought

What dont you like about the srx? That's an expensive one mistake there