Story about the 850 Poo Snowcheck I passed on

jtssrx

Just now, Zambroski said:

So, @jtssrxis a screaming Blue Falcon... got it.

...and, Poo has another motor mess on their hands...normal.  But, what brand of oil is best?

:lol:

Seriously.......I want that Poo 850 to be a good motor so badly. This new skidoo is nice but I like the Poo better. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Seriously.......I want that Poo 850 to be a good motor so badly. This new skidoo is nice but I like the Poo better. 

Truth:  None of us have the luxury or leeway to hope for another manufacturers bad luck.  This sport is struggling enough.  I want three solid brands putting out quality products.  

Yes....it’s only truly “three brands”. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Indy specialty has a video on Facebook. Alot of people are screaming bullshit so Indy Dan can sell more services.

https://www.facebook.com/456663834518116/posts/990477061136788/

Hasn't he said every poo for the last decade is shit and he has all the fixes. Seen alot of posts about unhappy clients too. I'll stick with the 4 year warranty and the fact my dealer will have me on a sled regardless.

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Going to the shop shortly to spray some fucking doors and no I'm not riding so save it buttplug!!!!!!!!

Well it's up to -16* here now so I'm in no hurry to get after it. We probably rode 100 miles last night in Sub zero. Right now I'm shopping for heated underwear on Amazon. :lol:

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wishing ain,t going to make it happen. New engine design engineers might be able to do it, as long as they came from doo, or Cat. Until then, same old, same old.

6 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Wishing ain,t going to make it happen. New engine design engineers might be able to do it, as long as they came from doo, or Cat. Until then, same old, same old.

You obviously dont ride much or very hard if you think cats or doos are any more reliable. I've owned dozen of cats every single one of them had issues some minor some major. Until then just keep up on our arm chair. Don't you ride a 13 car turbo? My guess is you dont own a fucking thing. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well it's up to -16* here now so I'm in no hurry to get after it. We probably rode 100 miles last night in Sub zero. Right now I'm shopping for heated underwear on Amazon. :lol:

Haha...how does that Titan Helmet work at those temps? 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Can one of you mods confirm that these two are either the same faggot ass poster or that they are possibly laying in bed next to each other posting ?????

Fucking queers

If he was lying next to me, and my God like physique, his name would not be FROSTYNUTS!

:lol:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

yup, I do own a 13 turbo cat. 100 % totally reliable @240 HP. 

let me know when your POS poo gets there.

poS

Guess you got the only reliable one. I grew up in a cat dealership you're a lieing cunt as far as I'm concerned. 

Take a pic with the odometer and the middle finger. 

Just now, Reevester said:

Guess you got the only reliable one. I grew up in a cat dealership you're a lieing cunt as far as I'm concerned. 

Take a pic with the odometer and the middle finger. 

Your an idiot. And it appears you don,t know shit from dark chocolate !

7 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Your an idiot. And it appears you don,t know shit from dark chocolate !

Yeah ok. The 12-13 turbos were garbage and the chassis fell apart. I know a fuck of alot more about sleds then the shit you eat up reading the internet. Fucking retard. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yeah ok. The 12-13 turbos were garbage and the chassis fell apart. I know a fuck of alot more about sleds then the shit you eat up reading the internet. Fucking retard. 

I hope you realize when you have to resort to name calling you have lost the argument.     Believe what you want.

22 minutes ago, Reevester said:

If set up and fixes done. They are quite reliable. But it takes $$$.

Very few weren't belt blowers stock.

18 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I hope you realize when you have to resort to name calling you have lost the argument.     Believe what you want.

I think you are the dumbest mother fucker to every grace the internets. I believe what I know and have seen. You read it on the internet. 

6 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I think you are the dumbest mother fucker to every grace the internets. I believe what I know and have seen. You read it on the internet. 

I,ve seen lots of it first hand. Start taking your grow up pills, twice a day. And it,s probably time to get your diaper changed, again. If you cann,t decide what is junk, and what is reliable, that,s your problem.

Edited by Frostynuts