Well Said....

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Mkre proof how fucking stupid you are :lol: Perfect Dumper - Dumb as a box of rocks :lmao: 

Based on your moronic, imbecilic reponses, I've got nothing to worry about. You sir, are living a downward spiral. Good luck, you need it.

Edited by J. Jackson

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are a fucking idiot.  Let me ask you this, being such a high on yourself proclaimed intellectual elitist, what in your life identifies you as such to others?  What are your accomplishments?  What does your resume proclaim?

I’ll check back for these whirlwind, impressive answers.

Dunning-Kruger loser.

@xtralettucetomatoe580 :lmao: Your boy is butthurt :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

@xtralettucetomatoe580 :lmao: Your boy is butthurt :lmao: 

So, nothing?  

Look Xtra.  Look at what you’ve encouraged here.  Is this what you feel is your idea of a “critically thinking” intellectual?

Say it is and I’ll boot your fucking basic leathered heeled ass accross the tarmac back into the deuce and half so you can PLF out of the back down the strip and act like you are a “real” jumper.

Lol!

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

For all you Dumpers......just mind-numbingly stupid.....and I mean that in a good Christian way...... 

8C5E1364-8E43-42F4-A58B-9E6EA445C8E0.jpeg

You fucking dipshit didn’t you just post this?? Wow the fucking irony and epic self ownage is to much to take!!!!

90E4BA9F-B3DE-489C-BAE1-40D5E2FACB16.png

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So, nothing?  

Look Xtra.  Look at what you’ve encouraged here.  Is this what you feel is your idea of a “critically thinking” intellectual?

Say it is and I’ll boot your fucking basic leathered heeled ass accross the tarmac back into the deuce and half so you can PLF out of the back down the strip and act like you are a “real” jumper.

Lol!

Listen you 5 jump chump, rear echelon, pog, boot ass cherry... Id have you iron miking down the tarmac with your ruck over your head till you died. YOU DONT WANT THIS SHIT WHITE GIRL!!!

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Listen you 5 jump chump, rear echelon, pog, boot ass cherry... Id have you iron miking down the tarmac with your ruck over your head till you died. YOU DONT WANT THIS SHIT WHITE GIRL!!!

Simmer down....your excitement is making a mess of that manbun of yours!

32 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Somebody woke up and slammed a tall mug of bravado, piss and vinegar!!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Somebody woke up and slammed a tall mug of bravado, piss and vinegar!!!

:lol:

I’ve been at the plant for 3 hours. Shit is gone haywire as fuck and I’m all amped up. Plus, three inches of snow LAST NIGHT means ten of my line workers just decided to not come in becuase it isn’t safe... I thought the over 40 crowd was a little tougher than that. Fucking pissed. I might go start a fire. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

I just spit out Woodford's reserve all over my screen!!!! 60%!! LMFAO....That cunts' cunt couldn't get 20. AOC would double her count.

WGAF what kind of bourbon you drink dupe faggot.

18 hours ago, SnowRider said:

For all you Dumpers......just mind-numbingly stupid.....and I mean that in a good Christian way...... 

8C5E1364-8E43-42F4-A58B-9E6EA445C8E0.jpeg

Great thread.  

16 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

I just spit out Woodford's reserve all over my screen!!!! 60%!! LMFAO....That cunts' cunt couldn't get 20. AOC would double her count.

No kidding.  HRC is outta business permanently.