Well Said....

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Really sad that douchebags like you have been sucking in the bullshit that your heroes have been filling you with. You lost me at journalists...

No surprise.  You’re a stupid fuck 👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

She’s still the best choice and got the most votes.....but didn’t have Putin’s help 👍

Quick question. If the election was tomorrow, what % of the vote would Killery get if she were a candidate?

7 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

IDK, my life's pretty good right now. I get a kick out of you fucktards having seizures thinking about Trump. Shows how incredibly weak you fuckheads are.

Don’t get confused by our making fun of how fucking stupid you Dumpers are :lmao: :lol: Watching you fuckers get bent over and :backpeddle: over Dump is fun to watch :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Close to 60 percent and would blow trump out in the ec even worse than he beat her in 16

I just spit out Woodford's reserve all over my screen!!!! 60%!! LMFAO....That cunts' cunt couldn't get 20. AOC would double her count.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I just spit out Woodford's reserve all over my screen!!!! 60%!! LMFAO....That's cunts' cunt couldn't get 20. AOC would double her count.

She’d get slaughtered.  Half of her 2016 supporters (minions) can’t even stand her now.  The party has since moved further left...into oblivion.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She’d get slaughtered.  Half of her 2016 supporters (minions) can’t even stand her now.  The party has since moved further left...into oblivion.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Agreed. He isn’t as advertised. She’d kill him right now. The only thing that gives him hope for 2020 is a super leftist progressive. 

More proof for Xtra :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, J. Jackson said:

No, you're wrong. I couldn't contribute anywhere near as much. Wasn't winning like I am today.

:lmao: Mkre proof how fucking stupid you are :lol: Perfect Dumper - Dumb as a box of rocks :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

More proof for Xtra :lol: 

You are a fucking idiot.  Let me ask you this, being such a high on yourself proclaimed intellectual elitist, what in your life identifies you as such to others?  What are your accomplishments?  What does your resume proclaim?

I’ll check back for these whirlwind, impressive answers.

Dunning-Kruger loser.