Team Mueller says buzzfeeds story is bullshit

jtssrx

53 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is a bigger problem than the Dems realize. It’s just shoddy. Regardless of whether there is substance to the article or half truths or not. What this poor reporting did was give more ammo that anything coming from the media can’t be trusted. The fact Mueller for the first time released a statement compounds that. This is a huge fail. The media straight stepped on its own crank on this one. Now if there is anything there, it will immediately be discounted as fake news. Literally couldn’t play into Drumph’s narrative any better. Shame on Buzzfeed. First the Dossier and now this??? They really should stick to surveys for white girls about “What kind of Pizza are you?”

They even got our media. The CBC was fingering themselves over it 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

They even got our media. The CBC was fingering themselves over it 

Honestly when everyone runs with it, they get the cover of “Not our article”. That in itself is troubling. For major organizations to be running something this bombastic with no verification is wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Honestly when everyone runs with it, they get the cover of “Not our article”. That in itself is troubling. For major organizations to be running something this bombastic with no verification is wrong. 

They just get the narrative out and people don’t look beyond that so mission accomplished 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s more than “wrong” it’s blatant libel.  Or used to be.   Now it doesn’t matter anymore because, “A source close to the source told us....but we maintain the right to not disclose the source.”

The media have discredited themselves on levels never seen before.

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This story is mostly about perception. Perception now will be anything related to Cohen is BS. Mueller can sort through that obviously, but the narrative shifted. 

If mueller had been relying on anything said by Cohen as usable in court, other than investigational leads, he’s a failure. Mueller has been around far too long for that. Cohen is only a conduit to investigatory leads in this investigation. His testimony has been useless from the beginning. Mueller knows this. In fact, anyone that’s been associated with trump are poor witnesses because of their pattern of lies. It’s who trump surrounds himself with. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If mueller had been relying on anything said by Cohen as usable in court, other than investigational leads, he’s a failure. Mueller has been around far too long for that. Cohen is only a conduit to investigatory leads in this investigation. His testimony has been useless from the beginning. Mueller knows this. In fact, anyone that’s been associated with trump are poor witnesses because of their pattern of lies. It’s who trump surrounds himself with. 

I don’t disagree. My issue is the message it sends about the media. It’s not a good one. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Lol.  When you spin like this, does it hurt your neck?  

“Trump won’t face charges because Muller is too smart and Trump’s whole circle is filled with nothing but liars!”

• Haha 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t disagree. My issue is the message it sends about the media. It’s not a good one. 

I’d say the media did a fairly good job here. All the news outlets prefaced the buzzfeed story with the phrase “ if true”. There’s no way any news outlet could ignore this story. The people who got ahead of themselves were the Dems. I wasn’t totally buying the story in its entirety when it came out, and I’m not completely dismissing it now. There’s truth here, but what it is will need to wait until the mueller report is revealed. It dies prove one thing, the ethics of bob mueller far outweighs Ken Starr. Starr covertly released salacious details of the Clinton/lewinski thing for political reasons. Mueller hasn’t. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is a bigger problem than the Dems realize. It’s just shoddy. Regardless of whether there is substance to the article or half truths or not. What this poor reporting did was give more ammo that anything coming from the media can’t be trusted. The fact Mueller for the first time released a statement compounds that. This is a huge fail. The media straight stepped on its own crank on this one. Now if there is anything there, it will immediately be discounted as fake news. Literally couldn’t play into Drumph’s narrative any better. Shame on Buzzfeed. First the Dossier and now this??? They really should stick to surveys for white girls about “What kind of Pizza are you?”

I disagree. The media isn’t going to be the judge in all this. Trumpsters are going to believe trump no matter what anybody says. It’ll all be “derp state” BS. I suspect mueller is damn near done with his report and we will know more at that time. 

Now one thing I do wonder about, is if this type leaked information will damage a prosecution case of it comes to that. Like unable to use it because it’s tainted or something.

I’d like you to answer this question, do you think trump told Cohen to lie about this trump Moscow stuff?

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’d say the media did a fairly good job here. All the news outlets prefaced the buzzfeed story with the phrase “ if true”. There’s no way any news outlet could ignore this story. The people who got ahead of themselves were the Dems. I wasn’t totally buying the story in its entirety when it came out, and I’m not completely dismissing it now. There’s truth here, but what it is will need to wait until the mueller report is revealed. It dies prove one thing, the ethics of bob mueller far outweighs Ken Starr. Starr covertly released salacious details of the Clinton/lewinski thing for political reasons. Mueller hasn’t. 

There’s no way the media could ignore this story lol wtf

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I disagree. The media isn’t going to be the judge in all this. Trumpsters are going to believe trump no matter what anybody says. It’ll all be “derp state” BS. I suspect mueller is damn near done with his report and we will know more at that time. 

Now one thing I do wonder about, is if this type leaked information will damage a prosecution case of it comes to that. Like unable to use it because it’s tainted or something.

I’d like you to answer this question, do you think trump told Cohen to lie about this trump Moscow stuff?

I seriously find it hard to believe anybody really thinks like this.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

This isn’t going to damage anything mueller is doing. Why would it? I’d be very surprised if mueller is able to pin anything related to the tower meeting to trump. Trump doesn’t leave crumbs. If donny goes down over anything, it’ll be financial. 

Did trump come right out and say to Cohen to lie? Absolutely not. Trump had a close personal relationship that went back years with Cohen. When you have that type of relationship with a person some things don’t need words. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

This isn’t going to damage anything mueller is doing. Why would it? I’d be very surprised if mueller is able to pin anything related to the tower meeting to trump. Trump doesn’t leave crumbs. If donny goes down over anything, it’ll be financial. 

Did trump trump come right out and say to Cohen to lie? Absolutely not. Trump had a close personal relationship that went back years with Cohen. When you have that type of relationship with a person some things don’t need words. 

“Trump told Cohen to lie subliminally”.

Got it.

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Especially when the source is fuckin Buzzfeed 🤦🏻‍♂️ If the sources really had a scoop like this they'd have given it to a more legitimate news organization. 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Maybe we should withhold forming an opinion on this until the evidence is presented?   But that has never stopped you before. 

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Especially when the source is fuckin Buzzfeed 🤦🏻‍♂️ If the sources really had a scoop like this they'd have given it to a more legitimate news organization. 

They've all been doing this for years now.  It's their "get out of actual work and out of libel free" card.  "So and so is reporting that........"  Fox has been caught in this fuckery too.  But nothing like what we are seeing from the left leaning media right now.  I'm sure Fox will get their chance...maybe 2024  

It's just fucking gross and indefensible.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They've all been doing this for years now.  It's their "get out of actual work and out of libel free" card.  "So and so is reporting that........"  Fox has been caught in this fuckery too.  But nothing like what we are seeing from the left leaning media right now.  I'm sure Fox will get their chance...maybe 2024  

It's just fucking gross and indefensible.

Relax. You’ll have another news story to get twisted up about by next week. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Maybe we should withhold forming an opinion on this until the evidence is presented?   But that has never stopped you before. 

Nonsense.  This is American politics now....and the future.  It makes no difference at all what can be proven by law.  Only what can be "sold" to the voting masses.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Relax. You’ll have another news story to get twisted up about by next week. 

I'm relaxed.  It's not me doing the twisting.  You ladies have become so lie-flexible that,  you don't even feel your bodies (and minds) contorting anymore.

34 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It use to be against the law, but barry did away with that one. :dunno:           i actually opted out of any further emails of any kind from the trump admin when they wouldnt answer the question "why doesnt the president bring back the anti propaganda laws Obama got rid of".   It covers,   if its in print it must be true laws...  ?           

this fake news shit needs to be stopped but NO ONE seems to want it too.