Team Mueller says buzzfeeds story is bullshit

jtssrx

CNN and MSNBC collectively used the word “impeach” nearly 200 times on Friday before the Special Counsel’s office disputed a bombshell report by BuzzFeed News.

:lmao: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It hard for me to believe that he doesn’t see the biased media will do anything to make Trump look bad. Even make stuff up. Those partisan goggles must work really well because most can see it clearly.

Trump has only himself to blame for the attention and coverage he gets from the media. Did you ever think of that?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump has only himself to blame for the attention and coverage he gets from the media. Did you ever think of that?

So it was his fault that he won the election and the left couldnt handle it huh.

Good god youre a fucking moron.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Edmo said:

CNN and MSNBC collectively used the word “impeach” nearly 200 times on Friday before the Special Counsel’s office disputed a bombshell report by BuzzFeed News.

“If guilty”

duh. Or do you think they’d just impeach with what buzzfeed said? My god dude, are you this dumb in other matters? You’d almost have to be really.

So much that they have to make shit up? 

You act like this is the first time they had to eat crow. It’s a pattern of bias.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Lotsa sad faces on Anderson Cooper last night.

“If guilty”

duh. Or do you think they’d just impeach with what buzzfeed said? My god dude, are you this dumb in other matters? You’d almost have to be really.

200 fucking times. Just one day, about this BS. Imagine what the total count is.

Just now, DAVE said:

So it was his fault that he won the election and the left couldnt handle it huh.

Good god youre a fucking moron.

No, it’s his fault he lies 24/7, screwed hookers and hushed them up, lied about trump tower, lied about Russian contacts, didn’t show tax returns, obstructs justice, fills the swamp, has secret meetings with Putin, believes putin over our intel....

need I continue, ddd?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

No, it’s his fault he lies 24/7, screwed hookers and hushed them up, lied about trump tower, lied about Russian contacts, didn’t show tax returns, obstructs justice, fills the swamp, has secret meetings with Putin, believes putin over our intel....

need I continue, ddd?

Youve made yourself look like a fool enough for one day....

But continue if you must.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Fun to watch the fake news and Democrats heads explode, what a group of idiots.

It is. We went for fish and chips last night with a few other couples....there was lots of laughter over the events from the last few days.

:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Youve made yourself look like a fool enough for one day....

But continue if you must.

nice rebuttal. In one post you tell the class you think trump is an asshat, then in another counter the claim and wonder why the media is on his ass. Makes complete sense :handjob: 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

need I continue, ddd?

Snot :wrong: 100% of the time about everything 24/7/365.25 for ever :lmao:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

nice rebuttal. In one post you tell the class you think trump is an asshat, then in another counter the claim and wonder why the media is on his ass. Makes complete sense :handjob: 

He is an asshole...thats what i like about him.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

It is. We went for fish and chips last night with a few other couples....there was lots of laughter over the events from the last few days.

Why do you always have to throw in some lame social event? You are very insecure

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

“Well me and 4 other people we met today had lunch and all laughed at mueller “

We know that would be a lie...

If you said you were crying....now that would be believable...

• Like 1