Team Mueller says buzzfeeds story is bullshit

jtssrx

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I disagree. The media isn’t going to be the judge in all this. Trumpsters are going to believe trump no matter what anybody says. It’ll all be “derp state” BS. I suspect mueller is damn near done with his report and we will know more at that time. 

Now one thing I do wonder about, is if this type leaked information will damage a prosecution case of it comes to that. Like unable to use it because it’s tainted or something.

I’d like you to answer this question, do you think trump told Cohen to lie about this trump Moscow stuff?

Yes. Indirectly, I bet he did. I doubt he said, “Lie to Congress.” But I bet he implied don’t tell the truth or whole truth. 

26 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’d say the media did a fairly good job here. All the news outlets prefaced the buzzfeed story with the phrase “ if true”. There’s no way any news outlet could ignore this story. The people who got ahead of themselves were the Dems. I wasn’t totally buying the story in its entirety when it came out, and I’m not completely dismissing it now. There’s truth here, but what it is will need to wait until the mueller report is revealed. It dies prove one thing, the ethics of bob mueller far outweighs Ken Starr. Starr covertly released salacious details of the Clinton/lewinski thing for political reasons. Mueller hasn’t. 

There are reasons to believe there’s something to the story too, though, starting with the high stakes I mentioned above. Leopold, Cormier, and BuzzFeed’s editors are obviously keenly aware of the magnitude of the charge here. They’re accusing a sitting president of a crime that makes his removal from office conceivable, even with a Republican majority in the Senate. They also must be aware that we’ll know whether they were right or wrong sooner rather than later. This charge won’t hang out there forever unresolved, like Michael Cohen’s alleged trip to Prague per the Steele dossier. Mueller’s working on his report, it may be ready as soon as next month, and this claim — if true — will be a key part of it. If the report emerges and there’s nothing in there about suborning perjury, BuzzFeed’s reputation will never recover. This isn’t a case like the dossier where they’re publishing someone else’s work product with no claims as to its veracity. They’re putting their own names to it. Every political scoop they publish for the next 20 years will be challenged by citing to the Leopold/Cormier fiasco. It’s basically professional suicide unless they really do have good reason to be confident in the reporting.

52 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This isn’t going to damage anything mueller is doing. Why would it? I’d be very surprised if mueller is able to pin anything related to the tower meeting to trump. Trump doesn’t leave crumbs. If donny goes down over anything, it’ll be financial. 

Did trump come right out and say to Cohen to lie? Absolutely not. Trump had a close personal relationship that went back years with Cohen. When you have that type of relationship with a person some things don’t need words. 

Trump isn’t as smart as you’re giving him credit for. I don’t mean this as an insult, but I believe there are some things you are not aware of. For example, trump jr made a phone call from that meeting, to an unlisted phone number. Mueller likely has that number. Mueller likely has tapped phone calls and other incriminating things as well. Why are we not hearing about it, or why hasn’t mueller nailed him yet? Because it runs very deep and he wants to capture it all. Doing anything before hand will let the cat out of the bag, and perhaps let bad guys slip away. This is what good investigators do. He is likely pissed someone leaked this story out, and is now doing damage control.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump isn’t as smart as you’re giving him credit for. I don’t mean this as an insult, but I believe there are some things you are not aware of. For example, trump jr made a phone call from that meeting, to an unlisted phone number. Mueller likely has that number. Mueller likely has tapped phone calls and other incriminating things as well. Why are we not hearing about it, or why hasn’t mueller nailed him yet? Because it runs very deep and he wants to capture it all. Doing anything before hand will let the cat out of the bag, and perhaps let bad guys slip away. This is what good investigators do. He is likely pissed someone leaked this story out, and is now doing damage control.

You are an idiot 

42 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes. Indirectly, I bet he did. I doubt he said, “Lie to Congress.” But I bet he implied don’t tell the truth or whole truth. 

Since the liar is doing everything possible to avoid an interview with mueller, you know damn well he is telling others what to say, who to say it to, and when

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You can’t even find Waldo. so fuck off and go play marbles with triple d in the corner. 

More like MaxD in reality. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump jr was dumb enough to leave a paper trail about the trump tower meeting. These people are not smart, and had no idea what is coming down on them 

I sure hope you’re right. 

EC7605F1-0A22-4816-9B0F-2D4AD1F393A4.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You can’t even find Waldo. so fuck off and go play marbles with triple d in the corner. 

I’m not the one completely making shit up then get all pissy when someone calls you an idiot 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

So you likely made all this shit up then :roflcrying:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I thought this was all a witch hunt....???  Suddenly the Dumpers have full faith and trust in Muellers statement..... :lmao: 

And you retards don’t at all.  :lol: A couple of debunked, ridiculed and ostracized “journalists” from a hack organization are to be believed now.  Fuck what Mueller’s team says!!!!

Fucking idiots.  Kill yourselves.  Seriously.  Help each other or something.