Team Mueller says buzzfeeds story is bullshit

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Say, did you and all your 120 new friends talk about that the border tunnel found in AZ? 

Nah....we mostly talked about barrett jackson after the dust settled.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Youre envious of him too?

:lol:

Not in the least. Found him funny and obvious as hell. He couldn’t have a discussion about a fishing lure without covering his house, his sleds, his boat, his garage in the midst of it. Often including pictures :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Not in the least. Found him funny and obvious as hell. He couldn’t have a discussion about a fishing lure without covering his house, his sleds, his boat, his garage in the midst of it. Often including pictures :lol:

Ya i noticed that....nevertheless you seem to have issues with people who have it better then you.

Is this a liberal trait or just your issue?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That post right there is 100% proof you are jealous of TB.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Is this yet another question that’s going to be ignored?

To not tarnish the validity of his report comes to mind

Peter Carr’s statement...

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the special counsel’s office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s congressional testimony are not accurate,” said the spokesman, Peter Carr.

Not “accurate” does not mean they are untrue.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Peter Carr’s statement...

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the special counsel’s office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s congressional testimony are not accurate,” said the spokesman, Peter Carr.

Not “accurate” does not mean they are untrue.

So if i said youre an old senile pants shitting dumbfuck.....its not accurate....but!!!! Its not untrue.

:lol:

This thread is amazing....it’s like most here knew the future two years ago.  It really doesn’t matter if Mueller comes up with zero about “Kallooozzion”, his findings will be discounted and he will be badgered and ostracized by the left.  Anything to keep their narrative and shitty little fan base intact!

I say Nancy should call for another special investigation into possible callloozzzion between Putin and Mueller!....wait for it.

This is idiocy defined.  Ladies and gentlemen, the new DNC!!

• Haha 1

This is a bigger problem than the Dems realize. It’s just shoddy. Regardless of whether there is substance to the article or half truths or not. What this poor reporting did was give more ammo that anything coming from the media can’t be trusted. The fact Mueller for the first time released a statement compounds that. This is a huge fail. The media straight stepped on its own crank on this one. Now if there is anything there, it will immediately be discounted as fake news. Literally couldn’t play into Drumph’s narrative any better. Shame on Buzzfeed. First the Dossier and now this??? They really should stick to surveys for white girls about “What kind of Pizza are you?”

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is a bigger problem than the Dems realize. It’s just shoddy. Regardless of whether there is substance to the article or half truths or not. What this poor reporting did was give more ammo that anything coming from the media can’t be trusted. The fact Mueller for the first time released a statement compounds that. This is a huge fail. The media straight stepped on its own crank on this one. Now if there is anything there, it will immediately be discounted as fake news. Literally couldn’t play into Drumph’s narrative any better. Shame on Buzzfeed. First the Dossier and now this??? They really should stick to surveys for white girls about “What kind of Pizza are you?”

Nailed it. 

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

As quickly as the news cycles spin out, this won’t hurt anyone. In 7 days it’ll be forgotten. I’ve never seen news cycles spin so fast. 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

As quickly as the news cycles spin out, this won’t hurt anyone. In 7 days it’ll be forgotten. I’ve never seen news cycles spin so fast. 

The Dems and their media’s credibility won’t be hurt anymore.  That’s correct.

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

An eloquent and concise evaluation.  Sad part is, they don’t see that at all.  They haven’t for years.

The Dems keep gifting the R’s and doing it in spite of what Trump is gifting them!  Astonishing!!! Fox News is and has been doing an unbelievable job of calling them out on the false narratives....and laughing and laughing.

’Murica!

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Could be. Trump will remember when he’s on the campaign trail. If I was him, I’d talk about it every damn day. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

That post right there is 100% proof you are jealous of TB.  

Nope....I feel the same way as Slinger on this one as does Dave but I notice you didn't say anything to him.

37 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They also came out with the story that Russia hacked our electric grid, which also turned out to be BS. Clearly there’s an agenda here.

Edited by Edmo

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Could be. Trump will remember when he’s on the campaign trail. If I was him, I’d talk about it every damn day. 

Cohen has already implicated trump as telling him to lie. That’s from court documents. That’s not really a surprise here. But there’s no way that cohen’s word alone could be used to implicate even Charles Manson in a court of law. There needs to be some actual proof that has trump’s fingerprints on it. Buzzfeed indicated that there were documents showing this...emails and documents etc. Donald trump doesn’t email. He doesn’t carry a cell phone. There’s no way that part of the story could be true. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope....I feel the same way as Slinger on this one as does Dave but I notice you didn't say anything to him.

I didnt notice Daves comment chastizing TB for posting pictures of his place. 

Either way.  TB has it going on.  I enjoy seeing his pictures.  

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Cohen has already implicated trump as telling him to lie. That’s from court documents. That’s not really a surprise here. But there’s no way that cohen’s word alone could be used to implicate even Charles Manson in a court of law. There needs to be some actual proof that has trump’s fingerprints on it. Buzzfeed indicated that there were documents showing this...emails and documents etc. Donald trump doesn’t email. He doesn’t carry a cell phone. There’s no way that part of the story could be true. 

This story is mostly about perception. Perception now will be anything related to Cohen is BS. Mueller can sort through that obviously, but the narrative shifted.