Team Mueller says buzzfeeds story is bullshit

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:CNN is soooooo disappointed.  

They said multiple times they had not confirmed it.  You try too hard - or you’re simply ignorant. I thought it was a witch hunt..??  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

They said multiple times they had not confirmed it.  You try too hard - or you’re simply ignorant. I thought it was a witch hunt..??  :lol: 

I was talking about the tone of their voice when talking about the Mueller statement you jackass.  

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You and your dumb fuck buddies here swallowed some more click bait.  Hook, line and sinker.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Mueller did not say the story is complete BS, only some details were inaccurate. Details he likely doesn’t want revealed before his report is out. The fact mueller has said anything at all about this should tell ya something. Or do you really think mueller cares about trump rumors or trump’s feelings? :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Mueller did not say the story is complete BS, only some details were inaccurate. Details he likely doesn’t want revealed before his report is out. The fact mueller has said anything at all about this should tell ya something. Or do you really think mueller cares about trump rumors or trump’s feelings? :lol:

And there you have it....

The dumbest person on this forum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Mueller did not say the story is complete BS, only some details were inaccurate. Details he likely doesn’t want revealed before his report out. The fact mueller has said anything at all about this should tell ya something. Or do you really think mueller cares about trump rumors or trump’s feelings? :lol:

There’s one fact about everything you’ve said about this for two years you’ve not once posted anything but your opinion on this subject. Every time something like this buzzfeed story drops your pussy gets wet only to have it go dry when it comes up empty. Then you scramble to pickup the pieces like you’re doing here

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

There’s one fact about everything you’ve said about this for two years you’ve not once posted anything but your opinion on this subject. Every time something like this buzzfeed story drops your pussy gets wet only to have it go dry when it comes up empty. Then you scramble to pickup the pieces like you’re doing here

This story has not come up dry you dumbass. Why do you think mueller woild comment at all about this?

This would be coming up dry, bone head 

“the buzzfeed report is not factual and there is no evidence trump asked Cohen to lie to congress”

that is not what was said. You fucking clowns can’t see obvious things, or understand the basics of investigations. so you sure as hell aren’t going to comprehend stuff like this :lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

Its fun watching the walls come crashing down around you.

:lol:

It hard for me to believe that he doesn’t see the biased media will do anything to make Trump look bad. Even make stuff up. Those partisan goggles must work really well because most can see it clearly.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

It hard for me to believe that he doesn’t see the biased media will do anything to make Trump look bad. Even make stuff up. Those partisan goggles must work really well because most can see it clearly.

He doesnt care.

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,”

yep, trump is absolutely innocent after that statement. I mean let’s ignore the fact that the trump Moscow project was lied about everywhere else by many. Let’s forget  that trump lies 24/7. Let’s forget trump and Cohen lied about stormy Daniels. There’s no way trump told Cohen to lie. He is an honest man and if someone asked about Moscow, he would have told Cohen to be honest!

:lol:

You clowns are as dumb as a box of rocks