Hillary dropped the truth bomb on Trump ahead of the debate tomorrow

Mainecat

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

...which employs another 10-15k people in support.  :lmao:

Poor SR.  Go play youngster.

Image result for sit and spin

The sad part is Barry did say that and not only has not employed anyone he also has done nothing for his brothers and sisters in the inner city cuz he is a steaming POS :guzzle: 

Just now, Momorider said:

The sad part is Barry did say that and not only has not employed anyone he also has done nothing for his brothers and sisters in the inner city cuz he is a steaming POS :guzzle: 

He just doesn't know how to get anything done.  He's a fraud.  A person of low IQ who was given an education because of his color.  A person of low moral character and low integrity.  Lifted up by the ones who share the same values.  And now...they are reaping what they sowed.  Nothing.  They planted nothing.  They planted nothing then watered it..day after day...month after month....year after year, term after term  And to nobody's surprise that has any intellect at all, absolutely nothing grew.  ZERO HARVEST.  But now...a new watering can has emerged...maybe...maybe this can holds the secret liquid fertilizer.  :wall:

Image result for black lives matter protest violence

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Apparently Hilly the Hag doesn't understand the job of deabate moderator.....in fact she may be more senile and fucked in the head than Abe as hard as that may be to believe.

You have to admit this is a smart strategic move by her campaign.

The release of so many pages of fact checked lies was a brilliantly clever move from the Clinton campaign. Palmieri repeated the Clinton belief that the moderator should be fact checking Trump at the debate, but since it has been made clear that this isn’t going to happen, Clinton is giving voters and the press all of the materials that they need to fact check Trump in real time at the debate.

Throughout his entire campaign, Trump has been allowed to lie without consequence, but that is about to change at the first presidential debate.

The Hillary Clinton camp is ready, and they are mobilizing an army of fact checkers to take down Trump.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-drops-debate-bomb-trump-releasing-19-pages-fact-checked-lies.html

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You have to admit this is a smart strategic move by her campaign.

I really don't see how.  How is Hillary's camp giving the press "answers" to supposed questions not insulting to the press?  Goodness.  Or, maybe that's where they get their "facts"...the Clintons.  I may not deny this.  

HOWEVER...if it was a real "smart strategic move", this information wouldn't have been released to the public in any fashion. Much less her opposing candidate. It was just released simply to patronize her fans/subjects.

It doesn't matter though....most of the people using whatever little "cheat sheets" they are printing out with red pen at the ready are already Hillary supporters.  To the rest of us, she's already lost 100% credibility.

So....:dunno:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I really don't see how.  How is Hillary's camp giving the press "answers" to supposed questions not insulting to the press?  Goodness.  Or, maybe that's where they get their "facts"...the Clintons.  I may not deny this.  

HOWEVER...if it was a real "smart strategic move", this information wouldn't have been released to the public in any fashion. Much less her opposing candidate. It was just released simply to patronize her fans/subjects.

It doesn't matter though....most of the people using whatever little "cheat sheets" they are printing out with red pen at the ready are already Hillary supporters.  To the rest of us, she's already lost 100% credibility.

So....:dunno:

So the press will light up his lies post debate, and you can bet your ass she will call out any lies he may use.

The release of so many pages of fact checked lies was a brilliantly clever move from the Clinton campaign. Palmieri repeated the Clinton belief that the moderator should be fact checking Trump at the debate, but since it has been made clear that this isn’t going to happen, Clinton is giving voters and the press all of the materials that they need to fact check Trump in real time at the debate.

Throughout his entire campaign, Trump has been allowed to lie without consequence, but that is about to change at the first presidential debate.

The Hillary Clinton camp is ready, and they are mobilizing an army of fact checkers to take down Trump.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-drops-debate-bomb-trump-releasing-19-pages-fact-checked-lies.html

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What comic book did you read that in?

You do know that she has been in almost 40 debates..........

She must do well at them considering she had to have the primary rigged to win :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So the press will light up his lies post debate, and you can bet your ass she will call out any lies he may use.

So the press didn't already have any of this information at all by third party sources?  Really?  Come on man,  this was nothing more than a way for her followers to stay "true" should this start to go bad for her.  She didn't release anything to anybody in the press who didn't already have or couldn't easily get it all themselves.  It's minion rhetoric. This is a Ronald McDonald limited edition cup at the drive through for those dumb enough to fork out the 99 pennies for it.  Oh, plus tax.  O.o

And I fully expect and hope they call each other out on lies.

Trump won every debate he has been in and he will continue that perfect record no cotest :) 

I am not sure that Thrillery has actually ever told the truth :guzzle: matter a fact I am certain she has not 

Edited by Momorider

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So the press didn't already have any of this information at all by third party sources?  Really?  Come on man,  this was nothing more than a way for her followers to stay "true" should this start to go bad for her.  She didn't release anything to anybody in the press who didn't already have or couldn't easily get it all themselves.  It's minion rhetoric. This is a Ronald McDonald limited edition cup at the drive through for those dumb enough to fork out the 99 pennies for it.  Oh, plus tax.  O.o

And I fully expect and hope they call each other out on lies.

She put it out there, it's a strategy you obviously don't understand.

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Trump won every debate he has been in and he will continue that perfect record no cotest :) 

I am not sure that Thrillery has actually ever told the truth :guzzle: matter a fact I am certain she has not 

The leader has spoken :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

do the candidates get the questions ahead of time i wonder?

They will both get the questions "under the table". Wink wink..

Clinton's' "cheat sheet" will be the actual questions.  Trumps will be decoy questions.....taped to a Ronald McDonald glass.  Doesn't matter though.....he won't look at them anyway.

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

They will both get the questions "under the table". Wink wink..

Clinton's' "cheat sheet" will be the actual questions.  Trumps will be decoy questions.....taped to a Ronald McDonald glass.  Doesn't matter though.....he won't look at them anyway.

:lol:

Thats twice now you picked on micky d glasses..i love my collection ..especially  the road runner ones!:finger: