Hillary dropped the truth bomb on Trump ahead of the debate tomorrow

Mainecat

The Hillary Clinton campaign held a special press call to call on the debate moderator, media, and voters to fact check Donald Trump. In order to help the press, debate moderators, and voters fact check Trump, the Clinton campaign has released 19 pages of Trump lies. 

HFA Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri said, “Donald Trump has shown a clear pattern of repeating provably false lies hoping that nobody will correct him. As we head into this debate, we want voters and viewers to be on alert that they should keep track. Any candidate that tells this many lies, clearly can’t win the debate on the merits.” 

In total there are 19 pages of fact checked Trump lies that can be read here.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-drops-debate-bomb-trump-releasing-19-pages-fact-checked-lies.html

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Of Trump I guess.  I thought she was gonna just run to the finish with an easy victory?  Apparently, her camp isn't so sure I it.

Exactly...the old lunger thought she was the chosen one. The fact that our system is actually providing a challenger has her flummoxed.....can't wait for the day after Election Day to say this......

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Exactly...the old lunger thought she was the chosen one. The fact that our system is actually providing a challenger has her flummoxed.....can't wait for the day after Election Day to say this......

How many months did you slob Bernie's knob? :snack: 

image.png

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump loves uneducated voters.

Wait...but I thought the Dems did too.  Look at some of your fellow "sophisticants".

Image result for black lives matter protest violence

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is the forum Cyber Klan denying the extent of Dumps lies?  :snack:. Multiple fact checks support the notion he can't tell the truth. :lol: He is the real liar running this year :bc:  

Denying lies?  Hey...."There is a lot of smoke....But no fire."  -Hillary Clinton

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait...but I thought the Dems did too.  Look at some of your fellow "sophisticants".

Image result for black lives matter protest violence

Denying lies?  Hey...."There is a lot of smoke....But no fire."  -Hillary Clinton

:lol: