MI (d) Gov. LIES About "Fixing The Damn Roads."

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/01/18/whitmer-fixing-damn-roads-going-take-time/2608481002/  :read:   Well that took less than 30 days in office to prove that she and her braying jackasses are a total fraud.  At least we have divided gubbermint  in MI.

That’s where I heard it!  Well done! “Barnyard of braying jackasses”.  :lol:

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wut?  She went right to work on  lgbtcqpyc. Legislation.  What more could you want? 

What ever happened to the “I’ll legalize pot” candidate?  Did that ever happen?

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wut?  She went right to work on  lgbtcqpyc. Legislation.  What more could you want? 

Didn't vote for lifer  pol gretchen granholm   repeate(d) failure again for MI or golden spoon lifer pol dioxin schuette.  It will be a fun four years to watch these political clowns , fucking over the working middle class.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s where I heard it!  Well done! “Barnyard of braying jackasses”.  :lol:

What ever happened to the “I’ll legalize pot” candidate?  Did that ever happen?

He spent a ton of his own money , the entrenched dem party machine had none of him. The voters in MI had the clear mandate on pot. I voted yes on pot , we need the revenue in this state , and far to many people get fucked over in the corrupt revenue generating legal system over a bag of  window well mulch.  ( that's where I grew it back in the day )    

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

He spent a ton of his own money , the entrenched dem party machine had none of him. The voters in MI had the clear mandate on pot. I voted yes on pot , we need the revenue in this state , and far to many people get fucked over in the corrupt revenue generating legal system over a bag of  window well mulch.  ( that's where I grew it back in the day )    

So, it’s all toast now?