When and how will the shut down end?

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No but the goddamned squirrels, skunks and chipmunks are unstoppable!!!!!!!!

Add electricity.  There’s always a way to improve once a barrier is up.

Side: My dog attacked a skunk a while back....and ran right in the house before I knew what was happening.  Midnight....it was unreal.  I mean, we all almost had to sleep outside...which wasn’t much better.  Unreal.  I mean...unreal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Side: My dog attacked a skunk a while back....and ran right in the house before I knew what was happening.  Midnight....it was unreal.  I mean, we all almost had to sleep outside...which wasn’t much better.  Unreal.  I mean...unreal.

Make up a better story :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Side: My dog attached a skunk a while back....and ran right in the house before I knew what was happening.  Midnight....it was unreal.  I mean, we all almost had to sleep outside...which wasn’t much better.  Unreal.  I mean...unreal.

OMG...that happened to us a few years backs..Ben (haha) got into one on the backyard and did the same thing...came flying in the house frothing and he managed to contaminate every room, the furniture, drapes....everything...it was fucking horrid! 😂

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OMG...that happened to us a few years backs..Ben (haha) got into one on the backyard and did the same thing...came flying in the house frothing and he managed to contaminate every room, the furniture, drapes....everything...it was fucking horrid! 😂

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shut up stupid.

Jimmy’s Skunk Dog :gfight: MNMomo Skunk Dog 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve never experienced anything like it.  We threw out everything she touched but, it was like the stench came in like a mist and attached itself to everything in the house.  We burned incense for weeks...by the gross!!  I bet I washed her a half dozen times with every concoction listed on the web.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't need to waterboard anyone.  Stick em in a room full of skunk spray.   They would be singing in under an hour. 

My broth had 2 German Shepard's follow a skunk on the opposite side of a chain link fence continuously getting sprayed.   One darted in his house before he caught her too. :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL  Same thing happened to me about 3 months back.  The strength of that smell was BAAAADDDD!!!