When and how will the shut down end?

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That narrative isn’t working. Sorry. 

31% approval and dropping. 

That’s because Americans don’t know about zeros and decimals.

Its working though.  It’s showing how the Dems don’t give two shits about border security and the narrative of “they want open borders” is very clear.

SBYL.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Its working though.  It’s showing how the Dems don’t give two shits about border security and the narrative of “they want open borders” is very clear.

SBYL.

You think Trump cares about border security? You think this is about security? Please tell me you understand that this has nothing to do with security and 100% about winning. $5B won’t even fence in a fraction of the expanse. Which is why they were looking for $20B+ earlier last year. Don’t be conned. This isn’t a who cares about security debate. This is a who can afford to lose public perception of dominance debate. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

SBYL.

D’s ads polling better on border security than you and the rest of the repugs.  You’re a right wing propaganda puppet.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  The good news is you make Momo look smart :lmao: 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You think Trump cares about border security? You think this is about security? Please tell me you understand that this has nothing to do with security and 100% about winning. $5B won’t even fence in a fraction of the expanse. Which is why they were looking for $20B+ earlier last year. Don’t be conned. This isn’t a who cares about security debate. This is a who can afford to lose public perception of dominance debate. 

You mean like the Kavanaugh debacle...

This , and both sides see giving in as a major loss.

No - he’s as dumb as you think.....you keep hoping he’s smarter than his posts suggest.....it’s time to face reality......MNMomo is a right wing hack.  Period. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

You mean like the Kavanaugh debacle...

You should spend your time making Canada Great Again 👍

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I understand exactly what is going on.  :bc:

Just now, SnowRider said:

D’s ads polling better on border security than you and the rest of the repugs.  You’re a right wing propaganda puppet.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  The good news is you make Momo look smart :lmao: 

Losers gonna lose.  Chinless, ignorant ones lose the fastest!

263F77D6-40CB-4695-BC67-A7ADA5C79109.gif

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

This , and both sides see giving in as a major loss.

Not much about both sides.  Dump and wall - both ridiculously stupid.  A Wall in 2019 :lmao:  A Wall :lmao: Say it again.  A Wall in 2019 :lmao: Dumpers are dumb :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I understand exactly what is going on.  :bc:

Losers gonna lose.  Chinless, ignorant ones lose the fastest!

263F77D6-40CB-4695-BC67-A7ADA5C79109.gif

No you don’t :lmao: You’re a mindless fucking drone dude :lol: 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

$5 billion is just a start.  I don't recall him saying after that I'm not asking for any more.  It is about security.  was your bases in afg or iraq surrounded by barriers?  Yes different threat same goal.   Keeping people out that aren't supposed to be inside. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

No you don’t :lmao: You’re a mindless fucking drone dude :lol: 

Poor baby.  LOL!  Just got nothing. NOTHING!  Your whole idea of winning is about being a member of a political party.  This is what people have left when they aren’t accepted into any other real team in life.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you implying there were political ramifications in that? Obviously. This wall is 100% political. Nothing to do with security. 

Dude the dems wanted a barrier before trump.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

$5 billion is just a start.  I don't recall him saying after that I'm not asking for any more.  It is about security.  was your bases in afg or iraq surrounded by barriers?  Yes different threat same goal.   Keeping people out that aren't supposed to be inside. 

So is my backyard....keeps my dogs from leaving...I expect better from you Cornfield Racer. 😂

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So is my backyard....keeps my dogs from leaving...I expect better from you Cornfield Racer. 😂

Beans are the field of choice for racing.:thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lol every square inch of our bases were covered by interlocking sectors of fire, manned by men ready to fist fuck everything in sight... You are above this argument tactic...

• Like 1

Lol every square inch of our bases were covered by interlocking sectors of fire, manned by men ready to fist fuck everything in sight... You are above this argument tactic...

Acosta said it himself....walls work.

• Like 1

No he’s not.  Skidmark is another dumbfuck you’re trying to give too much credit.  

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Walls have been proven to work at every location on the border they have been put up.  Thats all i need to know. 

No he’s not.  Skidmark is another dumbfuck you’re trying to give too much credit.  

Dude you were too stupid to check the fuse when an electronically shifting reverse wasn't working. :lmao: