textron

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, irv said:

As in shortly, do mean in another week or so or is it sooner than that? 

Going into next season Yamaha will have their own sleds again.

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Going into next season Yamaha will have their own sleds again.

I believe this as well. I don’t think you’ll see big production numbers, more like small numbers and the sleds will be pricey. 

Just now, Edmo said:

I believe this as well. I don’t think you’ll see big production numbers, more like small numbers and the sleds will be pricey. 

2019's are already built

8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

What are they gonna turbo a Kymco 4stroke next year?? Cat needs someone to manufacture their motors, that is a fact..

Yamaha should be releasing their new line up of sleds shortly, going to get real interesting real quick

no it is far from a fact . cat is actualy putting togeter the yammi motor in st cloud . cat haa been desining ther own motors and having zuk build them for over 20 yrs,. there new 6 and 8 is 100% in house .

if they want they could build a,new 4st . but why there parent company ownes webber grab one of there designed 4st motors tweek to make work for old man sleds and go .or desine there own and build at the st cloud plant. 

one thing cat dose well is desine good motors 

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Thought you were talking about next season.

I am, all of my Yamahas have a built date in the year before

Edited by Rigid1

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no it is far from a fact . cat is actualy putting togeter the yammi motor in st cloud . cat haa been desining ther own motors and having zuk build them for over 20 yrs,. there new 6 and 8 is 100% in house .

if they want they could build a,new 4st . but why there parent company ownes webber grab one of there designed 4st motors tweek to make work for old man sleds and go .or desine there own and build at the st cloud plant. 

The 998 is assembled in Georgia or SC by Yamaha, where the ATV and sxs plant is and shipped to TRF..

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I thought most of the good ole boys from the past are gone now???? I'm guessing we will need to give the new guys some time to see if they can fill the boots of those who got run off.

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yamaha didn’t make a few models this year, to help the dealers get rid of all the 17 and 18 that are still sitting at the dealerships.

$20 grand for a sidewinder. It's no wonder they might have a few left over! https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/details-build-price.php?model=4917&group=SM&catId=128