As government subsidy ends Tesla cuts it work force huge.

BOHICA

Why should subsidies be given to a car company that builds cars with price points designed for the upper class?  But yeah, I guess it's conservatives hating on telsa.  Must be nice to have such a bias view of the world around you.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why should subsidies be given to a car company that builds cars with price points designed for the upper class?  But yeah, I guess it's conservatives hating on telsa.  Must be nice to have such a bias view of the world around you.

How’s he going to argue with if you’re not going to accept the position he has assigned to you. You’re fucking up the thread dummy.

• Haha 1

Just now, Edmo said:

How’s he going to argue with if you’re not going to accept the position he has assigned to you. You’re fucking up the thread dummy.

It's funny when they think that happens.  Many just stop the conversation like he does, but others will keep trying.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

It's funny when they think that happens.  Many just stop the conversation like he does, but others will keep trying.

How’s FoxConn fit your narrative? 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How’s FoxConn fit your narrative? 

I didn't agree with subsidizing them, just like I don't agree with giving taxpayer money to build the new Bucks stadium.  Any other questions?  Maybe you should go back and look for my responses from when you ask this stuff before.  Obviously, you don't retain the information from previous discussions, so why ask?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I didn't agree with subsidizing them, just like I don't agree with giving taxpayer money to build the new Bucks stadium.  Any other questions?  Maybe you should go back and look for my responses from when you ask this stuff before.  Obviously, you don't retain the information from previous discussions, so why ask?

But you never stopped sucking Scooter off....so what gives - ideological consistency or your lust for Scooter/repugs?  

19 minutes ago, Edmo said:

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

But you never stopped sucking Scooter off....so what gives - ideological consistency or your lust for Scooter/repugs?  

LIke I said, some stop the conversation and others will keep trying.

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Apparently government DOES create jobs.

Neal

Not really.   Just chooses who gets them and where.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not really.   Just chooses who gets them and where.  

:lmao:  Government is instrumental in your companies success 👍

Edited by SnowRider

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Conservatives hating on Tesla 

govenment was was never ment to subsidize any business or other countery . 

and tesla builds 1 good looking car now who the fuck wants that new wagon/suv/dirty mike and the boys replacement 

This place is like an airport for dumb fucks. Gov subsidies actually help new technology along, and make the product more affordable for others as the product gets more defined. Look at many new technologies and you’ll see they often start out expensive and eventually get cheaper. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

This place is like an airport for dumb fucks. Gov subsidies actually help new technology along, and make the product more affordable for others as the product gets more defined. Look at many new technologies and you’ll see they often start out expensive and eventually get cheaper. 

I have no issue with Tesla or the subsidies. I think musk is a genius. If he can pull this car company thing off long term I’ll be even more impressed. He definately needs to get the price down so more people can afford the cars.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Just for fun....what new technology do you feel Tesla put forth?

• Like 1