Group airs first video for 2020 POTUS , aiming to draft Master - beto

He’s young, energetic, moderate (enough), and could pull Texas. He’s a lot more intriguing than Warren, Biden, Bernie, and a dozen other empty suits. He’s a blank canvas. I think that’s the big thing. The party can craft his platform however they want with little worry of his past policy interfering. That could be dangerous for Trump. They could position him as a moderate where it hurts Trump by being close to him and as a progressive where it hurts Trump by being the opposite to him. Honestly, he is a good choice.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s young, energetic, moderate (enough), and could pull Texas. He’s a lot more intriguing than Warren, Biden, Bernie, and a dozen other empty suits. He’s a blank canvas. I think that’s the big thing. The party can craft his platform however they want with little worry of his past policy interfering. That could be dangerous for Trump. They could position him as a moderate where it hurts Trump by being close to him and as a progressive where it hurts Trump by being the opposite to him. Honestly, he is a good choice.

So, basically, "White Obama" then.  Another empty suit (blank canvas) that the party can and will mold how they choose.  Teleprompters as the ready!

I wonder who the next Trump will be after him?  Whew.....this is getting interesting!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So is Tulsi Gabbard but she won’t get a fair shot...fuck Howard Dean and the DNC.:thumbsup:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So is Tulsi Gabbard but she won’t get a fair shot...fuck Howard Dean and the DNC.:thumbsup:

Tulsi is already speaking her mind and letting her reasonable values slip out.  Beto is not.  His values will be inserted later on...probably during a dental exam.

YUP...on the bold.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, basically, "White Obama" then.  Another empty suit (blank canvas) that the party can and will mold how they choose.  Teleprompters as the ready!

I wonder who the next Trump will be after him?  Whew.....this is getting interesting!  

He does pretty well at connecting with a wide audience, but I wouldn’t say you’re wrong. 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tulsi isn’t the “right” woman to the DNC. Too bad, I like her. 

• Like 1