Great Value brand baked beans.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Is thy Walmart brand?  I’ve found experimenting with anything other than Bush’s baked results in less than satisfactory results.  

That post might’ve been a bit premature. I was so busy at work I didn’t have time to eat today. So yeah, I was hungry. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That post might’ve been a bit premature. I was so busy at work I didn’t have time to eat today. So yeah, I was hungry. 

:lol:

I love beans but, with baked, Bush’s is really the only one I can eat right out of the can. In fact, any of Bush’s brand I can eat out of the can.  Their chili beans are tops!  Their new white chili beans are good as hell too.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I love beans but, with baked, Bush’s is really the only one I can eat right out of the can. In fact, any of Bush’s brand I can eat out of the can.  Their chili beans are tops!  Their new white chili beans are good as hell too.

Bush’s are about the best. Baked beans from a local deli are pretty good too. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Bush’s are about the best. Baked beans from a local deli are pretty good too. 

i wonder how they make them so fucking good.  I mean..they’re just beans.  But DAYAM!!

On a side note- not a can of fucking beans in this house!!  WTF?  I panicked for a minute then found some frozen ham chili I made a while back.  JACKPOT!!!

0A8028FB-F8AA-4BA7-8B2D-2817A2256389.jpeg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

i wonder how they make them so fucking good.  I mean..they’re just beans.  But DAYAM!!

On a side note- not a can of fucking beans in this house!!  WTF?  I panicked for a minute then found some frozen ham chili I made a while back.  JACKPOT!!!

0A8028FB-F8AA-4BA7-8B2D-2817A2256389.jpeg

That’s a damn bag of gold. 🙂

When I was growing up one of our neighbors used to make awesome homemade beans. She was an old timer that cooked them in her wood fired cook stove. Haven't had beans that were near as good since.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ckf said:

When I was growing up one of our neighbors used to make awesome homemade beans. She was an old timer that cooked them in her wood fired cook stove. Haven't had beans that were near as good since.

My grandfather made great homemade beans so did my mother, wife does OK too :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

These are really good......

IMG_4494.PNG.78d9ec590b7544d24eccea4080551aec.PNG

My wife makes some shit like this. Calls them Ranch style beans, has ground beef in it too, but no BBQ sauce. Ketchup with a bunch of spices. Fuckin awesome.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, ckf said:

When I bought this place it had a wood cook stove in the kitchen as décor.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Never heard of them :dunno:

B&M is the canned bean that I grew up on. 

Yesiree  B & M  Bacon n Onion flavored are the bomB!   for canned beans anyway.          bushes are    meH at best.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Image result for unfriend button

:lol:   well have you done a taste test???             i just put my cousins through one.  they all swear by Bushes in TX  so i switched them out with B&M (didnt tell anyone)   4 out of 5

texans say the B&M were better   the fifth bit into the fat blob and almost puked  :lol:                     :bc:

• Like 1