Thanks Monsanto.

Fuck Monsanto. Fuck people that put weed killer on their lawns. Fuck those who can't appreciate the symbiotic relationship that nature has thrived on for millennia.

I love my oil burning 2strokes, coal rolling tire wasting cookie cutting truck, diesel fuel starting bonfire, nature killing 2gph 100mph speed boat, as much as the next guy. But! I'm also okay with doing the New England slap dance, fending off the skeeters without the need to get all chemical warfare on the bastards.

Except for ticks, fuck ticks, they can burn in hell! 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Fuck Monsanto. Fuck people that put weed killer on their lawns. Fuck those who can't appreciate the symbiotic relationship that nature has thrived on for millennia.

I love my oil burning 2strokes, coal rolling tire wasting cookie cutting truck, diesel fuel starting bonfire, nature killing 2gph 100mph speed boat, as much as the next guy. But! I'm also okay with doing the New England slap dance, fending off the skeeters without the need to get all chemical warfare on the bastards.

I went the natural route on them too. I bought chikens

• Like 2

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Yup! I have 20 out back, 6 guineas, 12 ducks, 10 geese, and a partridge in the pear tree. I have zero ticks. Still, filthy critters. Fuck ticks.

Are the guineas noisy? I wanted some but wasn't sure how they would be. And your right, ticks fucking blow.

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I love my green lawn and mosquito free yard.  Any extra herbicide and insecticide I put down doesn’t harm me....  it runs off my yard and makes it way to the Pacific Ocean.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Are the guineas noisy? I wanted some but wasn't sure how they would be. And your right, ticks fucking blow.

Noisy as hell! :lol:

Honestly, you get used to it though, it just becomes part of the day. Friends come over and say, "how do you live with those outside" we don't really notice, truthfully. Nearest neighbor is miles away, so no complaints.

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I love my green lawn and mosquito free yard.  Any extra herbicide and insecticide I put down doesn’t harm me....  it runs off my yard and makes it way to the Pacific Ocean.

Well, glad you're not dumping that shit in the Atlantic near me... :suicide:

2 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I went the natural route on them too. I bought chikens

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I didn't know this a couple years ago. They're ugly bastards but are more scared of you than you are of them. I wish we had more of them up here!

Posssum.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

God I fucking hate anti-GMO idiots. They're the climate deniers of the left.

True the climate has always changed and that really pisses people off 

Edited by Rod Johnson

39 minutes ago, DAVE said:

How has the earth survived this long?

That really has nothing to do with modern climate issues, but mainly it's because the sun hasn't exploded and eaten us up yet.

36 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Ooops we have another anti science leftist that denies the climate has always changed 

That's a false argument. Of course it has always changed. That doesn't negate the fact that humans are contributing to the current changes.

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

That really has nothing to do with modern climate issues, but mainly it's because the sun hasn't exploded and eaten us up yet.

That's a false argument. Of course it has always changed. That doesn't negate the fact that humans are contributing to the current changes.

Then how do you explain the fact we’re currently cooling 

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Then how do you explain the fact we’re currently cooling 

We aren't cooling, people who say that are misrepresenting the data. It's a disingenuous attempt to portray a blip on the graph as a reversal of the larger trend. 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

We aren't cooling, people who say that are misrepresenting the data. It's a disingenuous attempt to portray a blip on the graph as a reversal of the larger trend. 

Too many fucking people

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Oh just like the last 100 years is also a tiny little blip 

the larger trend has been warming since the last ice age 

Edited by Rod Johnson

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Oh just like the last 100 years is also a tiny little blip 

the larger trend has been warming since the last ice age 

We have not been cooling for 100 years, that is just statistically false.