Trump denies Pelosi military aircraft for trip to Afghanistan.

Dave

44 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who signs their name with a fucking sharpie? Double retard. 

Why don't you go get a brown Sharpie and scribble every square inch of your bald melon and when you're done we'll call you shithead. :lmao:

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

cry baby, petulant little child president

cry baby, petulant little child followers

match made in heaven.....

"waaaah she should use her own plane for governement business trips"

you clowns are a hoot

cry baby ? ummm your hero is yanking a pube a day to get those tears rolling for the camera 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Nothing like a president releasing plans for congressional members to visit a war zone.

SOMETHING HES TO CHICKEN SHIT TO DO.

FUCK TRUMP

...He just went to a war zone lol. Are you a bot? All your recent posts are like one line talking points. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

...He just went to a war zone lol. Are you a bot? All your recent posts are like one line talking points. 

He went once and now you’re on board with him?  Never mind his record and rhetoric.....typical shallow and low IQ Dump folllower. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

He went once and now you’re on board with him?  Never mind his record and rhetoric.....typical shallow and low IQ Dump folllower. 

I’m not on board with him. But saying he is scared when he literally just went is stupid. When you’re done white knighting let me know and we can have a reasonable debate. 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And he stated he didn’t want to go. He went during the shutdown.

the petulant child

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m not on board with him. But saying he is scared when he literally just went is stupid. When you’re done white knighting let me know and we can have a reasonable debate. 

Reasonable debate?  You literally troll MC regardless of the subject.  Your boy is scared shitless now just like he was nearly 50 years ago. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Reasonable debate?  You literally troll MC regardless of the subject.  Your boy is scared shitless now just like he was nearly 50 years ago. 

MC says the stupidest shit. I treat all morons exactly the same. JT, Racer, MC, it doesn’t matter. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

24 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

MC says the stupidest shit. I treat all morons exactly the same. JT, Racer, MC, it doesn’t matter. 

He's got ya there Coach.

49 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

When that clown is "white Knighting" for anyone, well....it's all over.

However, I'd like to witness this so called "reasonable debate" with you and Tools.  I have yet to see him have anything resembling that..because he's so fucking stupid.  You think he's holding out on us?

:read:

Best Prez evah......I laugh everyday from his tweets and untraditional antics.:lmao:

Nice move Trump, besides Pelosi's had enough travel and vacationing  time in Hawaii and wherever that last party was last week during the shutdown.

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

cry baby, petulant little child president

cry baby, petulant little child followers

match made in heaven.....

"waaaah she should use her own plane for governement business trips"

you clowns are a hoot

You mean like constantly crying that Trump colluded...

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Nothing like a president releasing plans for congressional members to visit a war zone.

SOMETHING HES TO CHICKEN SHIT TO DO.

FUCK TRUMP

Stifle yourself.

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Cnn replay....

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:owned:

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

sadly your wrong

Better top up on your happy pills.