cohen

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Just shud up. You are so dense it’s not worth carrying on a conversation 

Where's your proof? Your first post of this thread is a fantasy made up in your head. Where is the proof to support your fantasy???? 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Where's your proof? Your first post of this thread is a fantasy made up in your head. Where is the proof to support your fantasy???? 

About 95% of everything slinger posts is pure fantasy.   Dude is a complete clown. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

About 95% of everything slinger posts is pure fantasy.   Dude is a complete clown. 

I mean shit how many times is he going to go down this road only to look like a fucking fool?? 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Of course not but it will debunk all the BS you've been spreading here the last 2 years. 

Donny has always insulated himself from any wrong doing. It’s how he’s survived. He lets others leave the finger prints. Look at convictions so far. You obviously believe the stories he tells, which is fine. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Donny has always insulated himself from any wrong doing. It’s how he’s survived. He lets others leave the finger prints. Look at convictions so far. You obviously believe the stories he tells, which is fine. 

Too much cnn for you.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hahahahaha. What an idiot. Your narrative of the last 2 years is crumbling before your eyes. One thing I dont believe is all the BS you spread in here day in and day out. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Me head is clear :dunno: it’s a shame many of you are too scared or too loyal to the tribe to voice what you really think or believe  :news:

You sure about that? Looks to me you're consumed by your hatred for Trump and anyone that still supports him in shape or form. So when Is Trump going to be found guilty of collusion again? 

You have selective memory lose again. I've stated my opinion of Trump and the high crimes he's yet to be charged with.