cohen

I still don't trust the guy and here is my opinion. he's going to portray himself, and maybe others, as being the ones colluding and that trump had nothing to do with it. he accuses trump of some somewhat petty stuff, to look believable, but at the end of the day he says trump did not collude. he gets some jail time, and gets rewarded nicely. by trump and russians. the bad news for him, is that mueller is no dummy and has already thought of this.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I still don't trust the guy and here is my opinion. he's going to portray himself, and maybe others, as being the ones colluding and that trump had nothing to do with it. he accuses trump of some somewhat petty stuff, to look believable, but at the end of the day he says trump did not collude. he gets some jail time, and gets rewarded nicely. by trump and russians. the bad news for him, is that mueller is no dummy and has already thought of this.

Hahahahahahaha

so still nothing on Trump?  

Any other dreams you want to share today?  Lmao

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

This is leading to health issues for you.  Relax....and accept some hard truths.  Tell your party to make changes moving forward.

Or....Tools and MC are going to chip in for a nice flower arrangement 

D16EFCFD-D31E-4FBF-AEB5-D0129771EBE8.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude he wasn't in Prague.   Give that up already.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahahahahaha

so still nothing on Trump?  

Any other dreams you want to share today?  Lmao

i have trouble believing these clowns made it as far as they have, being this stupid. cohen had tons of time to hide any evidence, starting the minute he knew things were being looked at. but he didn't. guiliani, still having alot of clout in NYC, tells some cronies what to find in those cohen raids. then this tape surfaces of he and trump talking about stormy money, supposedly recorded by cohen. imo that was all set up on purpose. why? they're disguising the big crime with little ones, to look believable. cohen takes the wraps and his family gets rewarded bigly and in a rather short amount of time he's out of jail. remember, this is the same clown who said he'd take a bullet for him. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

cell phone data says differently....

Dude you are flat out wrong.   That's already been debunked. 

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i have trouble believing these clowns made it as far as they have, being this stupid. cohen had tons of time to hide any evidence, starting the minute he knew things were being looked at. but he didn't. guiliani, still having alot of clout in NYC, tells some cronies what to find in those cohen raids. then this tape surfaces of he and trump talking about stormy money, supposedly recorded by cohen. imo that was all set up on purpose. why? they're disguising the big crime with little ones, to look believable. cohen takes the wraps and his family gets rewarded bigly and in a rather short amount of time he's out of jail. remember, this is the same clown who said he'd take a bullet for him. 

Wow. What a dream. 

So any charges for someone/anyone named Trump?  

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well Slinger we're supposed to get lots of snow in the next few days. Perhaps you should get for a ride on the sleds or XC skiing , fat tire bikes, snowshoe just to clear your head. There's an awful lot crap spinning around in that cranium of yours.:bc::lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

People with mental issues belong to cults.

Yes. Imagine having a mental breakdown because someone who worked for trump might have talked to a Russian person, yet the DNC did get intel collected by foreign agents including Russians but that’s all quite commendable 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Everything you've said about Cohen and Trump has been wrong. Had Mueller had anything or found anything there would be indictments. There aren't any and the indictments that have been issued are for lying and not lying about conspiring with the Russians. They are perjury traps no more no less 

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Everything you've said about Cohen and Trump has been wrong. Had Mueller had anything or found anything there would be indictments. There aren't any and the indictments that have been issued are for lying and not lying about conspiring with the Russians. They are perjury traps no more no less 

You have got to be the dumbest mofo on the internets. Why would mueller start with  indictments related to collusion, letting the cat out of the bag for others he hay may not have bagged yet? You don’t show anyone what you know, until the investigation is over. Use your fucking head for something other than a dumb tweet sponge. 

48 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Well Slinger we're supposed to get lots of snow in the next few days. Perhaps you should get for a ride on the sleds or XC skiing , fat tire bikes, snowshoe just to clear your head. There's an awful lot crap spinning around in that cranium of yours.:bc::lol:

Me head is clear :dunno: it’s a shame many of you are too scared or too loyal to the tribe to voice what you really think or believe  :news:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Me head is clear :dunno: it’s a shame many of you are too scared or too loyal to the tribe to voice what you really think or believe  :news:

People tell you all the time. Trump was an easy choice over Hillary and still is. Don't blame us because you have chose to ignore this fact.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You have got to be the dumbest mofo on the internets. Why would mueller start with  indictments related to collusion, letting the cat out of the bag for others he hay may not have bagged yet? You don’t show anyone what you know, until the investigation is over. Use your fucking head for something other than a dumb tweet sponge. 

So you still think Trump or others will be indicted for conspiring with the Russians? You call me dumb, What evidence do you have to support your claims? If I'm the dumb one why have you been wrong on everything you've said for the last two years. I mean fuck you were jerking off two weeks ago when the bogus Cohen's phone pinged in Prague story hit the news. Multiple sources said it was bunk but you ran with it. So again who's the stupid one? 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

So you still think Trump or others will be indicted for conspiring with the Russians? You call me dumb, What evidence do you have to support your claims? If I'm the dumb one why have you been wrong on everything you've said for the last two years. I mean fuck you were jerking off two weeks ago when the bogus Cohen's phone pinged in Prague story hit the news. Multiple sources said it was bunk but you ran with it. So again who's the stupid one? 

Just shud up. You are so dense it’s not worth carrying on a conversation 

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Holy fucking Irony

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Just shud up. You are so dense it’s not worth carrying on a conversation 

Again. What charges will be filed against someone named Trump. You've been speculation for 2 years about all the laws they have broken. 

Quit dreaming and lay out the charges. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Again. What charges will be filed against someone named Trump. You've been speculation for 2 years about all the laws they have broken. 

Quit dreaming and lay out the charges. 

TDS is very strong with this moron along with spinfuck..

I love it!:lmao:

1 minute ago, Pete said:

TDS is very strong with this moron along with spinfuck..

I love it!:lmao:

The Mueller investigation is over and he is wrapping up his report.  There will be no new people indicted only a few additional indictments for those already charged. 

I suspect slinger realizes this too and thats why he has changed his narrative.