Question for MC

jtssrx

You claim you're not voting for Hillary. You claim you're a Sanders guy. You hate trump I get it. But if you are anti Hillary why don't you ever post anti Hillary stuff? 

Edited by jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yo - why don't you start a thread about several of the forum Rump Pumpers who supposedly aren't voting for him.... :lol: 

Start with Dumbski :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Yo - why don't you start a thread about several of the forum Rump Pumpers who supposedly aren't voting for him.... :lol: 

Start with Dumbski :lmao: 

Yo.... yo yo:lol:  Rent free in your empty skull. :lmao:

Fuck you, Hillary and Trump. :bc: 

Edited by Skidooski

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You claim you're not voting for Hillary. You claim you're a Sanders guy. You hate trump I get it. But if you are anti Hillary why don't you ever post anti Hillary stuff? 

I have in the past. Like I said many times she is a corporate shill. Trump will be the death of America if elected.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Why no anti trump threads for you?

Well, we're down to two choices.  Neither are very good but one is a horrifically poor choice (that'd be Hillary).  And thanks to the liberals here, I think it's best not to assume there are smarter liberals out there at this point.  Even if only marginally smarter.  Oooof!

Another "better of the two" voting choices for Americans.  So, trump it is.  But not to worry MC, America re-elected Obama.  So, were all kind of expecting a Hillary presidency.  And we can laugh and laugh with the rest of the world.  

If this didn't do it for you, read my signature again.

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I have in the past. Like I said many times she is a corporate shill. Trump will be the death of America if elected.

No you haven't! :lol:

Edited by Kivalo

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Good question.

Because I don't support Trump and I rag on him as well you know nothing old fart.

You know why you and SnowRider help bring balance to the site??? Not because of your way leftist BS....more because you two are fucking idiots . :lol: 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, we're down to two choices.  Neither are very good but one is a horrifically poor choice (that'd be Hillary).  And thanks to the liberals here, I think it's best not to assume there are smarter liberals out there at this point.  Even if only marginally smarter.  Oooof!

Another "better of the two" voting choices for Americans.  So, trump it is.  But not to worry MC, America re-elected Obama.  So, were all kind of expecting a Hillary presidency.  And we can laugh and laugh with the rest of the world.  

If this didn't do it for you, read my signature again.

2 choices? LMFAO

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

or the third choice ..sit your ass home..which you will do .

Or the guy that looks like he's surprised to even be on the ballot at all.  Pot head.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

2 choices? LMFAO

I'm glad you're happy.  You deserve it.

Edited by Zambroski