Guiliani goal post move

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude.  You're in the camp that has been calling for jail time for everyone associated with Trump Inc.  What do you have now.  What will you have in 2 months.  Fuck all that's what.  You need to start chowing on some humble pie.  Trump has done none of what you've been claiming.  You and everything you stand for is whats wrong with this country.  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude.  You're in the camp that has been calling for jail time for everyone associated with Trump Inc.  What do you have now.  What will you have in 2 months.  Fuck all that's what.  You need to start chowing on some humble pie.  Trump has done none of what you've been claiming.  You and everything you stand for is whats wrong with this country.  

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Slinger :owned:

What’s up with your boy Rudy’s denial?  

Little Tommy defending Dump :lmao: 

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

:lol:

so anyway,  why would  guiliani be making these statements? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Or he knows what’s around the corner and warming up the bus to start throwing people under it 

Well you and the CNN crew go with that...Giuliani has been saying goofy shit for awhile now. Fox is horrible on the right and listening to Alyson Camerota giggling on CNN right now is just as bad. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let it go, Slinger. Just let it go.

He never will....Guiliani is a loose senile cannon that Slinger thinks is a smoking gun.

He says if Mueller and only Mueller personally tells him there was  no collusion he will believe it....I'm not buying it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I tried throwing some of you life preservers as the ship started to sink long ago , but you declined. Now you’re stuck in your cabins on the trumpster love boat , about to hit bottom. Maybe fire up the band and start singing?

Get a grip.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I tried throwing some of you life preservers as the ship started to sink long ago , but you declined. Now you’re stuck in your cabins on the trumpster love boat , about to hit bottom. Maybe fire up the band and start singing?

Thanks for trying to save us all.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He never will....Guiliani is a loose senile cannon that Slinger thinks is a smoking gun.

He says if Mueller and only Mueller personally tells him there was  no collusion he will believe it....I'm not buying it.

You’re one of the ones I find most shocking tbh. All the evidence that’s been brought forward and you still can’t see it?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Your a real pal. Thanks. 😁

Just now, Snoslinger said:

You’re one of the ones I find most shocking tbh. All the evidence that’s been brought forward and you still can’t see it?

Jimmy’s in the MNMomo camp today.  Tomorrow he will be in you’re camp.