2019 Official SxS and ATV pictures

Dave

The dude accepted my offer. We made plans all week to meet. He asked me to bring 20k in cash so I was going to the bank once a day and pulling 5k out.

Then the tucker says he talked to his wife and they cant sell for 20k and he need 22k. Told him to keep it

Get a quote from Abernathy’s in TN, you’ll shit. It’s legit, guys drive from the west coast to buy from them, it’s a no BS price.

They won’t ship unless you step for in the store to sign the papers. I guess there’s a place in Lexington, KY that will match their price and ship. But I haven’t been able to confirm.

Edited by Doos

2 minutes ago, Doos said:

Get a quote from Abernathy’s in TN, you’ll shit. It’s legit, guys drive from the west coast to buy from them, it’s a no BS price.

They won’t ship unless you step for in the store to sign the papers. I guess there’s a place in Lexington, KY that will match their price and ship. But I haven’t been able to confirm.

I'll check.....my dad is headed down to Florida soon

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Damn....Abernathys 5k off retail. 

Do they charge freight and all kinds of other BS?

From what I have read that is the price. You just have to pay tax to register in your home state. I’ll be heading down in early April.

If you google them, you’ll see a ton of chatter about them on the Rzr forums. 

Edited by Doos

• 4 months later...

My parents just bought this. What a ride. Motor pulls like crazy and sounds sweet, seats are comfier than any car I’ve been in, handles and rides great, and the fit and finish makes it hard to believe it’s a Polaris.

965C57C0-B0B5-4D57-BC2C-0FA3DC43148E.thumb.jpeg.b4d260a15e4826488192e84abf49cd23.jpeg47DCBA6D-AD62-407C-8C35-891137D2F3A9.thumb.jpeg.2cd06b4949c3f7dcdf0453fabeb07ceb.jpeg

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

He got banded for being stupid beyond belief!

He got pissed off at me for tagging @SSFB in something random on FB and “disassociated” himself with me. If I was to remain being his friend I was to not talk to Joel on FB :lol: 

havent heard a peep from him since that hissy fit 

Edited by Rapid Anus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

He got pissed off at me for tagging @SSFB in something random on FB and “disassociated” himself with me. If I was to remain being his friend I was to not talk to Joel on FB :lol: 

What a fucking baby :lol:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What a fucking baby :lol:

It was literally “if you’re friends with Joel then we can’t be friends” 

it was a seriously big WTF moment. Like are we adult men or girls in middle school here :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

it was a seriously big WTF moment. Like are we adult men or girls in middle school here :lol: 

I bet he's a real fucking blast to hang out with. :lol: :wtf:

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I bet he's a real fucking blast to hang out with. :lol: :wtf:

I only did once. He was fine. Never once had a problem with him then that one night he just went full weirdo 

12 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

10 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

That's how it went down with Dave and I.  He got pissed because I wouldn't "back him" in his feud with Jim....WTF?

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's how it went down with Dave and I.  He got pissed because I wouldn't "back him" in his feud with Jim....WTF?

After you booted him I got several texts from a canadian number calling me a liar etc .....I assumednit was him continuing off the rails and I just blocked that number

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Did the dude ever get weird before that epic meltdown ? Always seemed somewhat normal, then one day …...

He trolled @DriftBusta  for 6-8 years.  Before FS1 blew up he seemed to have moved on to Newfie. I always got along with him fine, but found that behavior a bit odd, LOL.

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

He trolled @DriftBusta  for 6-8 years.  Before FS1 blew up he seemed to have moved on to Newfie. I always got along with him fine, but found that behavior a bit odd, LOL.

We came to terms somehow, but yeah he used to annoy the fuck outta me before that.  Think hes just too much time on his hands being retired and all. Last I knew he had just bought a new Can Am sxs and was traveling all over.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Yeah was odd. We would text once in a while. Met the guy once.  Distant friends at best. Then. He wants to dictate who I socialize with lmao like GTFO here 

• Like 1