2019 Official SxS and ATV pictures

Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Worse.....a fucking 900 ACE. The gayest motor ever made ever

Fork your man card over...

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'm seeing about 5k difference between the xp4 and x3 turbos. The Polaris being the cheaper option. ?

The Poo XP4 Turbo S starts at $28,400.  

https://rzr.polaris.com/en-us/rzr-xp-4-turbo-s/

The XP4 Turbo starts at $23,700   IT has 168HP  this is a pretty solid buggy too.  

https://rzr.polaris.com/en-us/rzr-xp-4-turbo-eps/

Edited by AKIQPilot

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'm seeing about 5k difference between the xp4 and x3 turbos. The Polaris being the cheaper option. ?

No....not sure what you're seeing but 2k difference with the 120hp x3 being cheaper. Granted the xp4t is more hp but I'm fine with getting the 120hp rig and boosting it after warranty

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Poo XP4 Turbo S starts at $28,400.  

https://rzr.polaris.com/en-us/rzr-xp-4-turbo-s/

The XP4 Turbo starts at $23,700   IT has 168HP  this is a pretty solid buggy too.  

https://rzr.polaris.com/en-us/rzr-xp-4-turbo-eps/

Right, and compared to: 

Maverick X3 MAX X rs Turbo R. It's ready to fall in line with FOX 2.5 PODIUM Piggyback shocks with QS3 compression control, 172 horsepower, Smart-Lok technology, and 2 or 4-seats.

FROM

$29,899*

The difference is roughly 5k... :dunno:

https://can-am.brp.com/off-road/side-by-side/maverick-x3/maverick-x3-max-x-rs-turbo-r.html

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Link

Just now, f7ben said:

Hey Tom......will 120hp in one of these things keep me interested for a year or two? It seems like that's more than they were just a few years ago. 

120 is the very bottom of the power level needed to have fun in one of these.  With 2 adults and a kid it will be fine though.  

I'm not that familiar with the CanAm SxS but I think they are solid units.  The lower HP will help you avoid destroying it right off the bat.  :bc:  

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Right, and compared to: 

Maverick X3 MAX X rs Turbo R. It's ready to fall in line with FOX 2.5 PODIUM Piggyback shocks with QS3 compression control, 172 horsepower, Smart-Lok technology, and 2 or 4-seats.

FROM

$29,899*

That is more comparable to the XP4 Turbo S  at $28,400.  

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Right, and compared to: 

FROM

$29,899*

https://can-am.brp.com/off-road/side-by-side/maverick-x3/maverick-x3-max-x-rs-turbo-r.html

You're not comparings apples to oranges there homey

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

120 is the very bottom of the power level needed to have fun in one of these.  With 2 adults and a kid it will be fine though.  

I'm not that familiar with the CanAm SxS but I think they are solid units.  The lower HP will help you avoid destroying it right off the bat.  :bc:  

Excellent call.....I dont have a good track record here lolz

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey Tom......will 120hp in one of these things keep me interested for a year or two? It seems like that's more than they were just a few years ago. 

My Maverick 1000R is rated at 100HP and pulls pretty hard and gets squirrelly just as easy. 

4 minutes ago, smokin george said:

My Maverick 1000R is rated at 100HP and pulls pretty hard and gets squirrelly just as easy. 

2 seater right? I think the added weight and wheel base of the 4 seater necessitates more power.....would seem that way anyways

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

X3 turboR does it in 4.4 secs

That's pretty quick. My buddy has the Renegade or Outlander ATV 1000R and he drove the sxs and scared himself when he punched it. I said that was in ECO mode so I hit the switch to sport. He said holy fk and I think he"ll have one this spring.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

2 seater right? I think the added weight and wheel base of the 4 seater necessitates more power.....would seem that way anyways

I don't think a four seater would be good to go long term, they are hard to navigate around here.

A two seater and a quad would be the better way IMO.  Your daughter will be driving it in a couple of years.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't think a four seater would be good to go long term, they are hard to navigate around here.

A two seater and a quad would be the better way IMO.  Your daughter will be driving it in a couple of years.

I absolutely do not want my daughter or anyone I care about on a quad. Fucking things are ill handling death traps. I'd squash this whole idea in a second if wife or daughter even mentioned a quad

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I absolutely do not want my daughter or anyone I care about on a quad. Fucking things are ill handling death traps. I'd squash this whole idea in a second if wife or daughter even mentioned a quad

Then get two 2 seaters.

Prolley not a good idea for you to be on one.:lol:

You kinda got me worked up now Ben. Ive been looking for a good used RZR 1000 in AZ but there are no deals. A brand spanking new one is only $18k. I may have to hit the dealer this week and see what they have. 

The rock crawler RZR is pretty sweet for running around the desert. 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You kinda got me worked up now Ben. Ive been looking for a good used RZR 1000 in AZ but there are no deals. A brand spanking new one is only $18k. I may have to hit the dealer this week and see what they have. 

The rock crawler RZR is pretty sweet for running around the desert. 

I bet thats a pretty good time running around in the desert on one of those. You need the turbo though friend. Canam has some really nice rebates right now. Check on those as well. You can get into a 2019 2 seater 120hp turbo for less than 20k otd right now and then there is room to grow power wise. I'm on the phone about a 2017 Mav X3 Max Turbo R right now. $3500 factory rebate plus some discount. 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I bet thats a pretty good time running around in the desert on one of those. You need the turbo though friend. Canam has some really nice rebates right now. Check on those as well. You can get into a 2019 2 seater 120hp turbo for less than 20k otd right now and then there is room to grow power wise. I'm on the phone about a 2017 Mav X3 Max Turbo R right now. $3500 factory rebate plus some discount. 

The CanAms are bad ass too. I do need to buckle down and start doing some research. 

We only have 4 more weeks in AZ and then we are moving along. We will be back in October for next winter. I bet there will still be some 2019’s around at a nice discount.