2019 Official SxS and ATV pictures

Dave

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know there are plenty of rail grades and shit around here but we will be riding a lot in the UP also. I'm really concerned with not being able to hit tight trails as well but i really have to have 3-4 seats or it's pointless for me

I hear you. I have absolutely no idea of the trail networks out your way. We have mainly wide road type trails in northern NH and that machine would thrive on those trails. Longer equals a smoother ride. Plus the suspension is pretty sweet. One of my rigs is a ranger crew and if I’m not really careful it will high center on some terrain. There is almost always a way to get through almost any terrain obstacle without too much contact. But it requires slowing down.  

5 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I hear you. I have absolutely no idea of the trail networks out your way. We have mainly wide road type trails in northern NH and that machine would thrive on those trails. Longer equals a smoother ride. Plus the suspension is pretty sweet. One of my rigs is a ranger crew and if I’m not really careful it will high center on some terrain. There is almost always a way to get through almost any terrain obstacle without too much contact. But it requires slowing down.  

The club trails would be fine for a 5 seater like this but a lot of my buds ride wheelers and there is some woods riding that I would get a rig that long though. Of course it's just a matter of hopping around the trail section by road and meeting up at the next spot.

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

And for the price tag new, you could buy 2 (two) used RZR s. :ashamed:

Yup.....but my wife wont drive one. Gotta be a 3-4 seater

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

One of your kids could drive it? Coming from someone who says 4x4 are the gayest things on earth : you. Surprising that you're in the market for the gayer than aids version of a SXS.

Kid is only 11.....I know this is gay

@f7ben you've obviously not flat footed up a hill that you know damn well your chances of getting to the top are slim to none. Gripping the steering wheel and rolling ass over tea kettle back down. That's four wheeling buddy, nothing gay about it, separates the men from the sheep. @DAVE

@f7ben you've obviously not flat footed up a hill that you know damn well your chances of getting to the top are slim to none. Gripping the steering wheel and rolling ass over tea kettle back down. That's four wheeling buddy, nothing gay about it, separates the men from the sheep. @DAVE

Sounds gay bro

Just now, f7ben said:

Sounds gay bro

And yet you're in the market for a 4 seater. X2 gay... :dunno: twice the gay at twice the cost. 

If you're serious, the can am or the Polaris are great choices. Most availability for aftermarket parts, both are reliable for the most part...

And yet you're in the market for a 4 seater. X2 gay... :dunno: twice the gay at twice the cost. 

If you're serious, the can am or the Polaris are great choices. Most availability for aftermarket parts, both are reliable for the most part...

Yah....I'm serious. I want to be able to get out with the wife and kid and spend some quality time

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I like RZR's but I think the CanAm is a better engineered better built product.  

Get that maverick and turbo it once the warranty is up.  :bc:  

Its turbo'd already. Just detuned......I'd boost it to 200hp once the warranty is up 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah....I'm serious. I want to be able to get out with the wife and kid and spend some quality time

I'd be in the market for an xp4 then. Cheaper out of the box, comparable to the x3 for tense and purpose and if you end up not using it and enjoying it fully, easier to re sell due to price point and the name.

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'd be in the market for an xp4 then. Cheaper out of the box, comparable to the x3 for tense and purpose and if you end up not using it and enjoying it fully, easier to re sell due to price point and the name.

Xp4 turbo is 2k more....if it was cheaper it would be on the list 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Fox Podium 2.5's with QS3.  A perfect shock for that buggy.  

Yup....seems like a pretty sweet setup. I've been texting with my buddy too who rides local a lot and hes says there is only a few trails they ever ride that I couldnt get down. He said mostly logging roads and gravel back roads.